PDA

View Full Version : Why would you expand? It's useless...

Unregistered
10-26-10, 06:10 AM
Expanding your restaurant costs a lot of money but it's useless. I expanded my restaurant and placed more seats but they stay empty. So why would you spend your money on expandations if you don't get more guests.

Could it be an idea that if you place a second host table you'll get more guests? I hope to see this changing because i really want to expand my restaurant and get more guests.

Unregistered
10-28-10, 12:06 PM
Just say if you also think this about it !!

Unregistered
10-28-10, 03:55 PM
Expanding your restaurant costs a lot of money but it's useless. I expanded my restaurant and placed more seats but they stay empty. So why would you spend your money on expandations if you don't get more guests.

Could it be an idea that if you place a second host table you'll get more guests? I hope to see this changing because i really want to expand my restaurant and get more guests.

I don't have second host stand so not sure about that. But I do know that if your ppl can't get around the tables to sit down they just leave. Oh and by the way, for some reason you can only have about 25 ppl in your restaurant at one time. I would expand to the point where ppl can move about the restaurant but then just add the decorations that you want, if you really don't want use the money to keep expanding.

Unregistered
10-28-10, 08:34 PM
I also think expanding the restaurant cost too much.
I've been trying to save up, but I still can't afford it...
By the way, once the popularity level of my restaurant hit 100.
I noticed it, because there were some angry guests leaving
while I thought I had enough seats in my restaurant,
because I hadn't had angry guests for a quite long time.
I think it was just a bug, but it could be possible that
the developers were testing something new.
So, maybe more guests to come in future?!?

Unregistered
10-29-10, 12:27 PM
I have a new neighbour and when I visited they had 100 hapiness.

Unregistered
10-30-10, 02:16 AM
I have 100 hapiness now, 26 tables with chairs and still no angry faces, there are still empty places.

GummyBear07
11-02-10, 06:53 AM
I personally like expansion to fit in more chairs and counters, however I believe that you get more customers if you have a greater viarety of foods like bacon and eggs, stew, t-bone the more different kinds of food you have the more customers you will have, thats what I have seen in my own restaurant.

deadpix
11-02-10, 08:32 AM
I personally like expansion to fit in more chairs and counters, however I believe that you get more customers if you have a greater viarety of foods like bacon and eggs, stew, t-bone the more different kinds of food you have the more customers you will have, thats what I have seen in my own restaurant.

Nah, the variety of food does not play a part. I currently have 16 serving counters, each with a different dish on it and the number of customers is the same as when I had 8 counters with nothing but French toast on them.

You'll max out with 24/25 tables and a rating of 100.

Unregistered
11-02-10, 11:07 AM
Here.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?2602-Maximum-of-27-seats-.-etc.....