PDA

View Full Version : notifications messed up

BellasPalace1
01-09-12, 10:22 PM
So, I've noticed for the past week that my notification for my music is really messed up. I would be in the game getting the notification after just refilling it...or 10 minutes after I've left and already refilled it. I also received a notification on a 6 hour drink less than an hour after starting it that it was done. Obviously it wasn't, but this is becoming really annoying. Once or twice I could deal with, but now it's gone on for a week or more like this. Anyone else having this problem?

barleycoon
01-10-12, 01:23 AM
I'm not sure if you've tried turning the notifications on/off on your device under settings and restarting your device, could also try turning those on the game on/off. Also could try deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server. Please let us know, if the problem continues thanks.

cupcakes4cece
01-10-12, 06:34 PM
Same thing is happening to me, and has been happening practically since I started playing.

I really, really, really, really, really, reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaly hate the idiotic music notification. What the heck is it nagging us for, anyway? I hate being nagged every hour for no reason. Stupid useless music doesn't even serve any real purpose. *grumble grumble grump grump*

BellasPalace1
01-11-12, 09:12 AM
I usually just clear the music notification and don't even bother with refilling until i have to go back and get the drinks. This saves me the headache of the hourly "nagging" lol. It's just annoying when i JUST finished refilling and it notifies me of my music being empty when it's not.

xSnowyOwlx
01-12-12, 01:35 AM
Actually, the game collects coins when the music is playing so there IS something to that.

Try just deleting the app and installing it again.

I also do what BellasPalace1 does, I hit "close" on the notification because I don't care about the coins, but some people might which is why I mentioned that.

cupcakes4cece
01-12-12, 08:09 PM
I never refill it, but make about a million a week. It's useless, I tell you. :-)

Exxxor
09-08-13, 03:40 AM
So, I've noticed for the past week that my notification for my music is really messed up. I would be in the game getting the notification after just refilling it...or 10 minutes after I've left and already refilled it. I also received a notification on a 6 hour drink less than an hour after starting it that it was done. Obviously it wasn't, but this is becoming really annoying. Once or twice I could deal with, but now it's gone on for a week or more like this. Anyone else having this problem?

This deserves a bump.

Are there any plans to fix that, or do I have to leave the game? Why isn't there an option to disable push-messaging when the music stops?