PDA

View Full Version : Sick GEM pet due to changed breeding time

AbbyRoad
01-09-12, 09:02 PM
I was breeding a French Bulldog for GEMS. When it was ready, I clicked and it was already sick because TeamLava changed the breeding times again! I paid money for the gems, and it is ridiculous that TeamLava is ripping us off in this way. If this isn't addressed I will stop supporting any of their games!:mad:

xSnowyOwlx
01-09-12, 10:05 PM
I got lucky, my Balinese wasn't sick when I went in and checked it.

That sucks big time - I guess after my email to them telling them to stop changing the breeding times so much didn't quite get the whole message through since they changed it again.

They should definitely refund you, but knowing TL, they won't.

iusedtobedigusr
01-09-12, 10:16 PM
My Balinese wasn't sick and said ready. Shocker went to place, then out of sync, then back in nursery, place, out of sync and so on an so on. Tried force closing app and IPOd. Same thing again. So deleted app and re-downloaded, Now the Balinese back in nursery with 2 days remaining, so it started all over again. Yeah I see how progress is saved on TL servers. Unless they made it a 4 day breeding time now.

xSnowyOwlx
01-10-12, 12:27 AM
I don't know now, I had bred one for 2 days before and remembered it had said 18 hours before that but I wanted to breed something that was faster first.

So, I finished the 1st Balinese kitten and then went to breed another which said 2 days and it said "2 days" remaining for almost 24 hours until TL changed the times again and it said "4 days" remaining so that's like 5 day there. Then, I have an expansion going and the Balinese kitten and they were each about 20 hours to go back earlier in the afternoon today so the Balinese shouldn't have been ready until tomorrow around noon. Got the balinese, and didn't have any server issue as I also upgraded the pen I guess I won't have any trouble there but I don't know how long the balinese breeding is now.

tatertotbug7199
01-21-12, 06:47 PM
So they shortened the breeding times? They need to make up their minds as to what the breeding times are and keep them that way! Or at the very keast wait until you've finished breeding and then let it register!

chrisun10
01-24-12, 06:28 PM
They do that so u spend more gems

TheHelpfulPlace
02-04-12, 06:08 PM
Have you tried emailing TeamLava about this? [support@teamlava.com]
You never know; they might give you your gems back since you lost them because they were experimenting with the breeding times. :)

ariesblu
02-04-12, 06:13 PM
Hopefully they'll refund your gems. This isn't cool. :(