PDA

View Full Version : Mystery boxes (all games, not just zoo2)

brighnasa
01-09-12, 08:32 PM
Can something please be done about getting unwanted duplicates in mystery boxes? Or please consider taking the animals out of the boxes. It's annoying in all of the games, but there are animals in the zoo 2 boxes. That would be like getting recipes in bakery or restaurant story (or like not getting recipes, in this case). Animals aren't just decor items, they generate experience and money. I think it's wrong to lock them away with so little chance at getting them (and I have definitely tried, lol.)

pinkbarbie123
01-10-12, 01:07 PM
I do agree about mystery boxes. I know team lavas concept is players will keep spending money is they get duplicates but I buy the mystery box one time bc it is too expensive to get duplicates. It actually keeps me from buying the boxes. I believe the average player doesn't take that risk at 5 dollars a box. If it was my company I would make sure each box were filled with several items with no duplicates and as an extra monetary incentive for the company once a player has purchased every item from a box it unlocks a new box. Coming up with creative ideas isnt that difficult. I think they would have a better chance at more people buying gems for the boxes if they knew they were going to get something different.

ultrafrog
01-10-12, 01:15 PM
Well it'd be more fun if when you picked a mystery box you instead got to pick a prize from a random tier, like common, uncommon, rare, ultra rare so that even if a player got a common item, s/he could get something s/he liked instead of getting the same item that is disliked,

Rachael98
01-10-12, 01:53 PM
Well it'd be more fun if when you picked a mystery box you instead got to pick a prize from a random tier, like common, uncommon, rare, ultra rare so that even if a player got a common item, s/he could get something s/he liked instead of getting the same item that is disliked,

That's actually not a bad idea. From a Customer Experience point of view.
From a Business perspective? I really don't know. It'd either go really well or completely fail.

TheDragonZoo
01-29-12, 09:15 PM
I would like to know wif they are actual zoo animals and not just objects before I buy about 10 of them.

brighnasa
02-02-12, 04:49 AM
All of the zoo 2 boxes have breed able animals anthem, although you'll need a lot of gems to breed them.

brighnasa
02-02-12, 04:50 AM
Auto correct just went crazy with that post. The boxes have breedable animals in them, I meant to say.