PDA

View Full Version : What is your boutique name?

dalula
01-09-12, 04:18 PM
It gets kinda confusing here, seeing all those IDs lol... and some people add me and i have no clue where they got my ID, and my slow brain sees their ID but cant process that it came from the forums! (lol) So post your boutique (and if you are adding or not, because I'm not adding but people have found my ID here)

Ok, I'll start, my boutique is HikaruNanake (I'm so original :p) I'm not adding. :p (not really) and my avatar is quite embarassing ATM :o

digital_ghost
01-09-12, 04:51 PM
Mine is Ooh La La.
I have a habit of accepting all neighbor requests but I'm gonna have to stop since I'm somewhere around the 300 mark. I'm okay if they try to keep their stars at least at 3 but lots of my new neighbors have ratings of zero and I never hear from em again..

My current avatar is wearing the new catalog fashions - except the shoes, didn't like em. :)

Tara_24
01-09-12, 05:05 PM
My name is rush same I used to have over 400 NBRS it took forever to tip u delete most because most of the, wren"5 online :P

cupcakes4cece
01-09-12, 07:38 PM
Glam and Glitz is my boutique's name. I can't remember why I named it that. :-)

candyglam
01-09-12, 07:42 PM
Mine is Candy Magnolia. I have a ton of neighbors and I just deleted about 100 who had 0 star ratings or seemed like they weren't playing anymore. I'll pretty much add anyone who wants to be neighbors, but prefer at least a 2 star rating so that I know you're active with your neighbors.

Ic3e
01-10-12, 02:44 AM
Tomato. Be Delicious! That's my motto >w<

mtytomlinson
01-10-12, 04:30 AM
I'm 1DIRECTION :3 feel free to add mehhhh. I'm currently accepting every request. :)

kattybell
01-10-12, 05:19 AM
Mine is Hearts Desire. (:

marrrina
01-10-12, 05:42 AM
Mine is J'adore

donnabean
01-10-12, 01:33 PM
Mine is schumi's

donnabean
01-10-12, 01:36 PM
Mine is Ooh La La.
I have a habit of accepting all neighbor requests but I'm gonna have to stop since I'm somewhere around the 300 mark. I'm okay if they try to keep their stars at least at 3 but lots of my new neighbors have ratings of zero and I never hear from em again..

My current avatar is wearing the new catalog fashions - except the shoes, didn't like em. :)
I have visited and liked ur store :-)

shakiba
01-10-12, 03:31 PM
I've seen 3 of ur shops b4 guys!!!
J'adore
Ooh la la
Glitz and glam

dalula
01-10-12, 03:36 PM
I've seen 3 of ur shops b4 guys!!!
J'adore
Ooh la la
Glitz and glam

And of course i know you :) but dont visit me everyone my avatar is embarassing :o I'll change it FRIDAY, so you can visit me then. ;)

shakiba
01-10-12, 05:45 PM
And of course i know you :) but dont visit me everyone my avatar is embarassing :o I'll change it FRIDAY, so you can visit me then. ;)

Lol.. of course u...nbr! ;)

easby06
01-10-12, 08:58 PM
I was wondering the same thing also. Then I remember. I wonder if it can be changed? I have not looked into it.

Mine is TruBlu

iusedtobedigusr
01-10-12, 09:54 PM
Mine Is Salvation Army, Shop HERE NOW or GO NAKED.

dalula
01-11-12, 04:19 PM
Stating again... please dont add me! Not right now at least. I get really annoyed when people add me from the forums and dont tip and i have no idea who they are...

dalula
01-12-12, 05:25 PM
:) any more?

shakiba
01-12-12, 06:16 PM
I was wondering the same thing also. Then I remember. I wonder if it can be changed? I have not looked into it.

Mine is TruBlu

I've seen ur place too. :D Very nice.

janibany
01-12-12, 08:13 PM
Mine is butterfly. I started playing when my twins were newborn, like in the begynning of june, and I always called the baby my butterfly, because of the movement on my tummy... Later on we found out it was not one but two butterflies, but since my three children are boys, I kept the butterfly nickname for me, I don't think they will like to be butterflies... Spider or bats surely will fit them better (at least that's what my 4 year old says) but I am not calling my store that haha.

Ah, and sorry I did add you, but it's ok you didn't accept my request :) fun tread!

Fly_Ty
01-13-12, 12:12 PM
Mine is Cinderella's.

j0dst3r
01-13-12, 02:46 PM
Mine is Sweet Hearts.. With some emoji mixed in ;)

shakiba
01-13-12, 04:10 PM
Mine is Sweet Hearts.. With some emoji mixed in ;)

hmm.. (flashback) Oh yes, I've seen ur shop!! Simply, beautiful!

Lovey1984
01-13-12, 10:20 PM
Mine is Ni Ni's :)

sourlicorice2
01-13-12, 11:01 PM
Stating again... please dont add me! Not right now at least. I get really annoyed when people add me from the forums and dont tip and i have no idea who they are...

Lol I get invites from people who don't tip/like etc or leave a message. I decline those as well those that are 1 to 2 stars.

sourlicorice2
01-13-12, 11:02 PM
Lol I get invites from people who don't tip/like etc or leave a message. I decline those as well those that are 1 to 2 stars.

My boutique name is Jewel's Boutique

kyderbygirl
01-14-12, 10:19 PM
Mine is Derby Girl

neefs89
01-14-12, 10:35 PM
Mine is BLING

143Blue
01-14-12, 11:43 PM
mine is Blue Fashions!! lol hmmm i bet u cant guess why i named it lol :rolleyes:

LCAHEARTS
01-15-12, 01:54 PM
Howdy! I am LCAhttp://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii174/Xdeedee1234X/Randum%20stuff/heart.jpgHEARTS! I don't really collect neighbors. The neighbors I have, most of them I've had since day one. Which by the way, makes me super happy. I also have some new neighbors who made me so happy by adding me after I had visited them for like months. Lol! I have also recently neighbor'd up with some forum members and couldnt be happier about that. So in the end, I have no problem adding as long as we have some sort of social aspect like, "how's the weather?" kind of stuff. Haha.

My avatar girl currently looks like this...
http://i56.tinypic.com/2609x0p.jpg

She'll be getting a make over soon to match my current remodeling-in-progress!

PS - Shout out to Candy Magnolia [neighbor] and Sweet Hearts [visit you often]! I had no idea you were on the forums, yay! *happy dance*

sumnboutme
01-15-12, 02:08 PM
Howdy! I am LCAhttp://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii174/Xdeedee1234X/Randum%20stuff/heart.jpgHEARTS! I don't really collect neighbors. The neighbors I have, most of them I've had since day one. Which by the way, makes me super happy. I also have some new neighbors who made me so happy by adding me after I had visited them for like months. Lol! I have also recently neighbor'd up with some forum members and couldnt be happier about that. So in the end, I have no problem adding as long as we have some sort of social aspect like, "how's the weather?" kind of stuff. Haha.

My avatar girl currently looks like this...
http://i56.tinypic.com/2609x0p.jpg

She'll be getting a make over soon to match my current remodeling-in-progress!

PS - Shout out to Candy Magnolia [neighbor] and Sweet Hearts [visit you often]! I had no idea you were on the forums, yay! *happy dance*

Your avatar's top looks like Brandi's top (from RHWofBH)...

Anyway, my shop name is Politix - a clothing store where i worked during undergrad (it's still there if you are at all curious) :D

MizCricket
01-15-12, 05:12 PM

Yeah, I don't accept those either. You should have the option to visit people who invite you before you accept or decline. I don't get why someone would invite and then not visit, tip, or leave a message. I'm not adding meighbors anyway. I have 36. Some gift/tip and some just gift, but they all play. It doesn't take me long to visit them all, and I enjoy it because I don't have so many to get through. I like having time to comment on everyone's wall if I want to. My shop is Cricket Corner.

dalula
01-17-12, 05:39 PM
If you would like to invite me just to visit, that's ok, just post that on my wall. ;) but just to tell you, my boutique is currently FULL, so please dont post full if you intend to visit. :)

micogal
01-17-12, 06:09 PM
Mine is Tina's Boutique (how boring) My avatar is cute but not hot like LCAHEARTS avatar is :) I keep my neighbors low enough to where I can visit them daily. I have 34 right now. Since I like/gift daily I only keep neighbors who visit frequently as well. Doesnt have to be every single day but if I visit you 7 days a week and you visit me once or twice a week I wont keep you as a neighbor. I delete all zeros and ones.

LCAHEARTS
01-17-12, 07:04 PM
Mine is Tina's Boutique (how boring) My avatar is cute but not hot like LCAHEARTS avatar is :)

That made me forever giggle. I'll let my avatar know, I'm sure she'll blush and be flattered. Haha :)