PDA

View Full Version : Designer Breeding goal frozen

LyndseyAlana
01-09-12, 07:57 AM
I have completed all the steps in the 3rd part of the designer breeding goal but it still has not registered that I have an adult Cojack, despite the fact that it agrees that I have bred a baby Cojack. So it really doesn't make any sense and it has frozen my goal so I cannot move onto the next steps. Any help for that?

uwantoplay
01-09-12, 09:01 AM
I can recall that my goal did not change when I originally bred my Cojack. But, after I completed the family and upgraded the pen, it successfully accepted the completion of the goal. Hope that helps, if not, you might state that you already did this and have TL loom into it.

kooky panda
01-09-12, 09:08 AM
I agree with uwanttoplay.... I saw this was issue for someone else, and the CM said to complete rest of the goals and then you should be able to pass this goal.

enaid03
01-09-12, 09:27 AM
I had the same problem. Even though the goal states breed a baby, you need 2 adults and 2 babies for the goal to be marked as completed if this is the problem you are having.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21534-Problems-continue-with-Goals.&highlight=cojack