PDA

View Full Version : Cooking times stove and oven?

Jambalaya
10-26-10, 03:43 AM
What are the cookingtimes of the stove and oven dishes?

bagels, cupcakes, pizza and Apple Pie?

Hamburger

So i can decide if it is worth to buy an oven and stove :)

deadpix
10-26-10, 04:43 AM

Hamburger

Every time you open up the recipe book to prepare a dish you get to see the preparation times of all the dishes, it's clearly stated at the bottom left of each dish.

Unregistered
10-26-10, 04:49 AM

Hamburger

bagles is 15 min cupcakes is 1hr pizza is 1 day apple pie is 2 days there is more though like strawberry shortcakes for 5hrs quiche 16hrs chicken pot pie for 8 hours and more after apple pies with lvl 20 chicken tenders and so on..... homburgers take i believe three hrs last i checked the oven is worth it but the stove not so much

Unregistered
10-26-10, 04:50 AM
Every time you open up the recipe book to prepare a dish you get to see the preparation times of all the dishes, it's clearly stated at the bottom left of each dish.

she/he stating that they dont have the appliances yet and wanna see if they should buy them according to the times before they decide.

Sweetheartscene
10-26-10, 04:53 AM

Hamburger

I'm only level 12 so only certain dishes are available to me but :

Oven : Bagels = 15 mins, Cupcakes = 1 hr, Pizza = 1 day, Shortcake = 5hs

Stove : French toast = 1 min, Omelette = 5 mins, Fruit salad = 15 mins, Cooked breakfast = 1hr, Garden salad = 30 mins... then there are more which take longer.

I would go with stove personally as at a lower level there is more variety.

Blakes Buffet
10-29-10, 07:18 PM
im level 10 and cant find the stove or oven to buy to make the cupcakes

deadpix
10-30-10, 04:57 AM
she/he stating that they dont have the appliances yet and wanna see if they should buy them according to the times before they decide.

Oops! My bad.

To make up for it, here's a place you can go to for reference about cooking times, dishes that earn the most coins, etc., etc.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Au_oDiMJwNOmdGpRZF9SMWxsSkxzenRDOTFYdGg3c nc&authkey=CJr5okc&hl=en&pli=1#gid=6

There're probably some errors in there (bugs - hee! hee!) but it is still quite usable so I thought, why not release it for general use, after all it is free, and then fix the mistakes along the way.