PDA

View Full Version : Goal confusion

glamurosa5
01-08-12, 04:36 PM
I am trying to complete the dalmatian goal and don't know what to do. Its asking me to complete it in 12 hours but the issue is it takes 24hrs to breed one pup. Does this mean I have to skip it and pay 10 gems :( and do I lose my pup if I skip?

MiniLaura
01-08-12, 05:15 PM
This goal requires spending gems either to speed up breeding or to buy another nursery bed. It's a very sneaky goal because the need for gems is not immediately apparent.

If you don't want to spend gems, just let the goal expire. You will not lose your animals. You will simply not get the reward for the goal.

glamurosa5
01-08-12, 05:29 PM
Thank you so much for answering my question. This means I don't have to worry about the bank taking my animals? I have a puppy in the nursery.

iusedtobedigusr
01-08-12, 05:55 PM
I'm sure it was doable without Gems. etc at one time. It goes back to TL messing around with Breeding times and pricing every few days without regard to what else the changes affect. If they are gonna keep changing times around, It's simple, DON"T make goals with Time Limits.

kooky panda
01-08-12, 06:29 PM
I am trying to complete the dalmatian goal and don't know what to do. Its asking me to complete it in 12 hours but the issue is it takes 24hrs to breed one pup. Does this mean I have to skip it and pay 10 gems :( and do I lose my pup if I skip?

TL did change breeding times, because I know I got this completed without skipping it or letting it lapse out. Can someone tell me the actual name of this goal, so I can flag over?
Mine is already gone.

cat2861
01-08-12, 06:59 PM
I believe it's called Golden Child.

glamurosa5
01-08-12, 07:11 PM
The goal is called fortunate pup. I have 8hrs left and
The first pup is still breeding with 20hrs to go still for the first pup. My issue is that it's telling me if a pup isn't born the bank takes it back or away. So Wat do I do?

MiniLaura
01-08-12, 09:19 PM
The bank DOES NOT take your pup. You just don't get the reward.

lupi123
01-09-12, 12:07 PM
The bank DOES NOT take your pup. You just don't get the reward.

I wish I knew that before I spent gems to speed up the breeding time :(

kooky panda
01-09-12, 12:23 PM
The goal is called fortunate pup. I have 8hrs left and
The first pup is still breeding with 20hrs to go still for the first pup. My issue is that it's telling me if a pup isn't born the bank takes it back or away. So Wat do I do?
I have flagged this issue over.