PDA

View Full Version : List of Animals that Cost Gems

rionkimchi
01-08-12, 03:03 PM
Here is a list of the animals that cost gems.

PUMA - not sure; unlocked by goal and haven't gotten it unlocked yet
Minotaur = ??
Unicorn = 179 gem
Nursery = 149 gem
Vampire Bat = 149 gem
Panda = 139 gem
Panther = 79 gem
Cheetah = 53 gem
Tree Kangaroo = 42 gem
Platypus = 37 gem
Gryphon = 35 gem
Ferris Wheel = 33 gem
Arabian Horse = 24 gem
Lunar Dragon = 21 gem
Owl = 21 gem
Snow Leopard = 21 gem
Silverback Gorilla = 13 gem
White-Tailed Deer = 13 gem
Toucan = 13 gem
Arctic Fox = 10 gem
Wombat = 9 gem
Dingo = 9 gem
Red Panda = 9 gem
Scarlet Macaw = 8 gem
Pizza Parlor = 7 gem
Flamingo = 7 gem
Peacock = 7 gem
Liger = 7 gem
Jaguar = 4 gem
Peregrin Falcon = 4 gem
Sea Otter = 4 gem

paige1290
01-08-12, 04:24 PM
I wonder what the minotaur is!! I won't spend the gems on the gorilla if it cost gems to breed!!

iusedtobedigusr
01-08-12, 04:41 PM
Most of the prices same on my Ipod but my nursery still says 199 Gems for one.

Miquilis
01-08-12, 06:34 PM
I think you should count Puma and Mandril as costing gems as you have to spend gems to complete the goals to unlock them. Even though I'm not sure if the animals themselves costs gems as I haven't finished the goals to unlock them I still won't be able to get either of them as I refuse to spend money and buy gems on this game until Team Lava fixes the game's faults.

aosjrpdlaj
01-08-12, 07:37 PM
Does breeding of gem-requiring animals(e.g peacocks or ligers) cost gems??

cupcakes4cece
01-08-12, 11:44 PM
Does breeding of gem-requiring animals(e.g peacocks or ligers) cost gems??

Yes, it does. Each baby costs the same number of gems as the parents did.

pinkbarbie123
01-10-12, 10:35 PM
Do you guys really spend money to get these items for this game? To each there own, but the prices and the number of items that cost gems is ridiculous. If you don't do it they will be forced to change it. Just saying why waste money if you don't have to. The average player won't spend that kind of money for an app.

iusedtobedigusr
01-10-12, 11:01 PM
My old zoo, this game was full and I had 3 more in storage, But my 300 ice cream stands to make coins took up their room so I could afford them. LMAO, I quit game going back to canasta on pogo. God I am an old guy

rionkimchi
01-11-12, 06:17 PM
I think you should count Puma and Mandril as costing gems as you have to spend gems to complete the goals to unlock them.

Good point - - - how many gems does it cost, to achieve the goal which unlocks them ??

rionkimchi
01-11-12, 06:19 PM
...the prices and the number of items that cost gems is ridiculous. If you don't do it they will be forced to change it.

In fact you can read elsewhere on this forum that "they" are still adjusting the "game economics"... so I agree don't spend money on gems and they will be motivated to make it more attractive for you to do so - - meaning lower cost for the gems and need less of them to "buy" the animals, attractions, and other items.

cupcakes4cece
01-11-12, 10:42 PM
Do you guys really spend money to get these items for this game? To each there own, but the prices and the number of items that cost gems is ridiculous. If you don't do it they will be forced to change it. Just saying why waste money if you don't have to. The average player won't spend that kind of money for an app.

I totally agree. The prices in the two newest games are outrageous and ridiculous. I haven't spent a cent, and won't.

In some of the other games I would consider buying gems to get a few items I want, but I've fallen into too many gem traps to risk spending real money. But at least in those games the prices aren't sickening.

snowbunny68
01-12-12, 03:11 AM
How come the word sale is with gems to buy but I don't see any price decreases, false advertisement? I woolf really like to see a sale come to both of the newer games :)

Miquilis
01-12-12, 05:26 AM
@rionkimichi

For the Mandrill at one stage of the goal you had to buy a Pizza Shack or skip for 1 gem (I skipped for 1 gem as I had one left and what else would I use it on) but then the final part of the goal requires buying three silver back gorillas or skipping for 7 gems. So a Mandrill will cost you a minimum of 8 gems to complete the goal.

As for a Puma I'm only on the second part of the goal as it requires buying 2 jaguars and 2 snow leopard or skipping for 8 gems. So it may cost a minimum of 8 gems too to complete to goal but there's another 2 parts of the goal after that so who knows what else it will cost.

The gem prices obstructing players from completing goals is really annoying. I'm yet to see the goal for the chimpanzee or tarantula and I'm fearing it's because I have so many uncompleted goals that require gems to complete blocking up my goal list.