PDA

View Full Version : Customers not coming into shop/False notifications!

misstiffini
01-08-12, 01:08 PM
Is anyone else having these problems???

I have noticed at times when I go to my pet shop, customers will come to the door and then leave, they wont come into my shop. There is nothing blocking the door...they just don't come in and I cant figure out why...

Also, the only notification I have is to be notified when breeding is complete...however, I am constantly getting notifications that breeding is complete before it is completed or long after it is completed and sometimes when I am not breeding at all.

Is anyone else having these issues?

iusedtobedigusr
01-08-12, 02:00 PM
Don't think it really matters if customers come in or not since it's just time to you can collect from the Pets.

As for Notifications, I find them almost useless now for breeding, TL keeps playing with the breeding times every few days. So you get notification from old breeding time, new breeding times etc..

pinkster73
01-08-12, 02:04 PM
It would still be nice to have the customers come in

iusedtobedigusr
01-08-12, 02:08 PM
Yes, It would, but was just pointing out that unlike some other games here, It shouldn't effect your ability to earn coins or XP.

misstiffini
01-08-12, 02:16 PM
True, it doesn't matter as far a making money but customers are supposed to come into the shop. If the customers don't come in it must be because something is wrong. I'm trying to figure out what the problem is. Has anyone else noticed this?

barleycoon
01-08-12, 02:27 PM
True, it doesn't matter as far a making money but customers are supposed to come into the shop. If the customers don't come in it must be because something is wrong. I'm trying to figure out what the problem is. Has anyone else noticed this?

I'll add you, and come and visit your pet shop. For the notification issue try turning them on/off and restarting your device. Or try deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server.

barleycoon
01-08-12, 02:36 PM
Just visited your lovely pet shop, left a message on your game wall for you. Please let us know if the notification issues continue, thank you.

kooky panda
01-08-12, 02:38 PM
for a while, my customers would not come in, I did not have anything blocking the door, but then I noticed that I did not have any clear path to the animals. I moved a few things, then the customers starting coming in again.

tatertotbug7199
01-21-12, 06:51 PM
Even if customers never come in your shop, it shouldn't hurt your shop at all, since you don't benefit from them. However, this happened to me, too. It only lasted a day or so and then customers started coming back in. When it comes to notifications, you should pretty much ignore them. TeamLava is always changing breeding time so you're probably getting notifications for old breeding times. If this turns into too much of a bother, you can turn off notifications in the Settings section of your game.