PDA

View Full Version : Earned $ Missing After Force Close

Madamebutterflys
01-08-12, 12:38 PM
FS did a force close while my store was open. I reopened & it said I earned $622K . The money is not there and I'm sold out of many things. Please help, thanks.

barleycoon
01-08-12, 12:47 PM
I'm sorry this has happened to you, could try restarting your device to see if the coins might add to your total.
I'm not sure if maybe the door was blocked in any way, sometimes when the door is blocked it may result in a quick sale of items. Blocking the door is not a design feature of the game, however visiting nbrs and running the game may prevent it happening sometimes. I'm afraid TL don't refund lost coins. It might help to build up your stock again with quick items, to fill up your shop a bit more. I know it's frustrating when we lose stock, it's happened to me a few times.

Madamebutterflys
01-08-12, 01:43 PM
Today was the first time I decided to leave my store open since November, and look what happened. The game may not have been designed this way, but I've never had any issues if I close my store. This has happened more than 8 times to me, so my mind is made up, I will block the doors whenever I'm away. It's the only way to protect my store.

starlton
01-08-12, 05:45 PM
I've had this same problem, or similar!! I leave my store open and have some items blocked off- that way I can still earn money but build up stock. This morning, just then, I logged on and itsaid I earned 70k, not much but meh, and then it will say your shop it's outta sync or fS is an online game, blah blah blah,when you click okay or try again your money is gone. This too has has Happened to me on many Occassions and sick of it.