PDA

View Full Version : Slow down the customers on Fashion Story!

Lancasterville
01-08-12, 11:31 AM
I really enjoy playing fashion story BUT the customers are coming in to quick to buy.:mad: Hope this issue can be resolved. :confused:

marrrina
01-08-12, 01:09 PM
It's funny because I think they come so quickly in this game but too slow in Bakery Story.

barleycoon
01-08-12, 01:24 PM
Sorry, I think we all get a set amount of customers entering and exiting. Could try doing lots of quick orders if possible to build up your stock. Some players block the door to build up stock, but it's risky as it may result in a quick sale of everything. However, by visiting lots of other players after unblocking the door it may prevent a quick sale.

ecxtasy
01-09-12, 10:22 AM
I can't get my stock sold fast enough. I really wanna renovate and stuff is selling so slow I do have thousands on each rack though sigh.......

ecxtasy
01-09-12, 10:23 AM
Then my coins don't get added really pees me off

maggieyyli
01-09-12, 10:34 AM
I really enjoy playing fashion story BUT the customers are coming in to quick to buy.:mad: Hope this issue can be resolved. :confused:

I hoped the same thing when I was in lower levels. But the selling rate will be slowing down when you get into higher levels. Also i use more than 1 slot for those items that are selling fast. Hope this help.

barleycoon
01-09-12, 11:36 AM
I can't get my stock sold fast enough. I really wanna renovate and stuff is selling so slow I do have thousands on each rack though sigh.......

With the coins not being added is this happening a lot? I'm not sure if you have a clear path to all your stock, also more mirrors, fitting rooms and tills may increase the rate at which stock is sold. I'm sorry your having these issues.
Could try deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server or restarting your device for the coin issue.

dalula
01-09-12, 05:02 PM

Me too! when i want things to sell they cant sell. when i dont want them to sell they sell so quickly. sooo annoying

bells08
01-09-12, 05:05 PM
I wish my stock would sell I'm trying to earn coins to expand and complete my goals, so frustrating it seems like I've been on 800,000 and something coins forever (about 3days)