PDA

View Full Version : Flooring disappearing?

SweetHeartScene
10-26-10, 02:57 AM
I have purchased dark grey flooring tiles and placed them and yet every now and then they will return to the grey concrete? Why is that happening? I have had the same problem with my white flooring tiles. I don't want to keep wasting money buying them if they're just going to disappear.

ItsAJeepThing
10-26-10, 09:09 AM
Mine done exactly the same way with the dark grey flooring. When I went back I'd have one tile missing and the coins would still be gone. It's frustrating, especially just starting out and trying to build up funds.

SweetHeartScene
10-26-10, 04:02 PM
Mine done exactly the same way with the dark grey flooring. When I went back I'd have one tile missing and the coins would still be gone. It's frustrating, especially just starting out and trying to build up funds.

I have actually worked this out myself... is it just below appliances that it disappears? For me it is. I think it's so that in the game you can see the difference between the floor and the appliance/table. That's the only logical thing I could think of because when I move table/appliance the floor is there and wherever I put the item the square beneath it is gone.

????? Add me! ID= sweetheartscene I gift & tip daily! ?????

Cate's Diner
11-09-10, 04:41 PM
I was upset when I bought "Classy Tile" only for the tile to be replaced with an undesirable tile that I did not want. I have spent over $100 on gems for Restaurant Story alone and was told that I could not be compensated when all I wanted was the other "Classy Tile" back as an option!! So, yes, my flooring literally vanished!!!