PDA

View Full Version : Snowdrops, Ornaments & Poinsetta Question

bobbie629
01-08-12, 09:20 AM
Will these "wilt" or remain like the other flowers?

viviansmo
01-08-12, 09:35 AM
Ornaments are considered a vegetable and they wilt. I have not seen any snowdrops or poinsettias wilt and don't think they would since they are flowers.

bobbie629
01-08-12, 09:40 AM
Ornaments are a vegetable? Wow! I learn something new everyday! I guess Ishould break the news to the kids they are hanging vegetables on the tree at Christmas. *eyeroll*

MiniLaura
01-08-12, 09:52 AM
eh, TL has to put "make-believe" crops somewhere. Vegetable is as good as any place. Candy Cane are grains. Personally, I'd rather not see the made-up/limited-time crops listed as flowers because flowers usually have long growing times and low profits.

Make all make-believe crops fruits!!!

viviansmo
01-08-12, 09:54 AM
And I wish they'd make all make-believe crops flowers so that they won't wilt. Then you could plant some before they are pulled from the stores and keep them fully bloomed on your farm until you decide to (or accidentally) harvest them.

bobbie629
01-09-12, 10:35 AM
And I wish they'd make all make-believe crops flowers so that they won't wilt. Then you could plant some before they are pulled from the stores and keep them fully bloomed on your farm until you decide to (or accidentally) harvest them.

This was my thought! I think the ornaments are a cute decoration and would love to keep some on my farm. *sign* Alas they are a holiday item with Candy Canes and I can understand them removing them, but the snow drops and pointsettias make no sense to remove. But I guess if you didn't unlock the pointsettias, it won't matter because they'd never unlock for you to plant anyway!

pinkster73
01-09-12, 10:47 AM
My kids are happy to know candy canes are grains :)

jtm101
01-09-12, 10:34 PM
Sugar Cane is a grain, so i guess Candy Cane being a grain as well is the logical choice.

SIT1234
03-09-12, 08:03 AM
Is there any possibility to get the Snow Drops and the white Poinsietta (?) back? Its really bad that some stuff is removed... The flowers are so cute and I really miss them ����