PDA

View Full Version : Food not in cook book

Heathx86
10-26-10, 02:51 AM
I've had a few achievements and it comes up you cannow cook Hamburgers, Cup Cakes, Apple Pie but none of them are in my cook book.

Why is this???

Unregistered
10-26-10, 03:20 AM
you need to buy oven or grill to cook certain food

Unregistered
10-26-10, 03:21 AM
I've had a few achievements and it comes up you cannow cook Hamburgers, Cup Cakes, Apple Pie but none of them are in my cook book.

Why is this???

Try buying an oven or grill for other types of food

Unregistered
10-26-10, 03:22 AM
You need a Grill & Oven. These are found by scrolling to the right and looking at other cooking equipment. You may have to store one of your stoves to open the screen. When you purchase one of these you will see a different list. You may be dissapointed when you find that there isn't very many items listed. (depending on what level you are on)
At level 17 I can only make hamburger on the grill. I have stored my grill & oven until I have a bigger variety to fix.

Unregistered
03-03-11, 06:47 PM
I'm currently at level 21 and i've unlocked a lot of items that (I've now discovered) I need a grill for. For some reason I can't find the grill to purchase. I've stored one of my stoves but nothing else comes up in the stove/oven purchase menu. Just various colors of stoves and ovens and drink makers. Help anyone?

Unregistered
03-03-11, 06:52 PM
I'm currently at level 21 and i've unlocked a lot of items that (I've now discovered) I need a grill for. For some reason I can't find the grill to purchase. I've stored one of my stoves but nothing else comes up in the stove/oven purchase menu. Just various colors of stoves and ovens and drink makers. Help anyone?

Drink makers? Thats Bakery Story. The Grills are on Restaurant Story. Do you have your games mixed up?

Unregistered
03-03-11, 07:05 PM
Drink makers? Thats Bakery Story. The Grills are on Restaurant Story. Do you have your games mixed up?

I believe I did lol.. I just checked tho, and the grill won't show even after I store one of the stoves. Or the oven. and yes, restaurant story, not bakery story. That's another one k need to figure out.