PDA

View Full Version : Do you get annoucement/pop-up for removal of seasonal items in game?

maggieyyli
01-08-12, 06:11 AM
TL announced there would be a notice/pop-up in game a week before the removal of seasonal items. Now it is less than a week, I wonder if anyone gets this popup message? :confused::confused:

333sandy
01-08-12, 06:13 AM
Only 4 days to go, they're late with notice

kooky panda
01-08-12, 10:30 AM
I have not gotten a notice either.

nmishii
01-08-12, 10:32 AM
No notice, not surprised.

iusedtobedigusr
01-08-12, 10:45 AM
Nope, No Notice here either. I guess we'll get the 2 Minute Warning like we got for Halloween content. Holiday content being removed, quick get it done...OOP's sorry gone already too late.

mcgee22
01-08-12, 11:10 AM
I started posting in my nbrs walls just so that they know.

bobbyrae
01-08-12, 11:16 AM
Maybe they are contemplating an extension? Let's hope

shakiba
01-08-12, 12:02 PM
Maybe they are contemplating an extension? Let's hope

I'm hoping!!! Hope it works :p

queentina3
01-08-12, 12:07 PM
The only pop up I'm getting is asking me to install "xyz" game constantly. It is driving me insane. LOL

iusedtobedigusr
01-09-12, 01:05 PM
Still no Pop Up and it states a week before. So are we ****ing ourselves to get everything done for no reason and this has been extended?

Hey guys,

We have received a lot of reports regarding lost Goal progress and/or an inability to continue through Goals in Bakery, Farm and Restaurant (the Holiday games, specifically). We're aware of these issues, and hope to have them ironed out completely soon (expect a fix later today).

Please direct inquiries regarding Quest Progression, particularly in instances in which Gems were spent, to our Support team at support@teamlava.com.

Others have also wanted to know if they will be able to have extended time with the holiday items due to the issues. Holiday items & quests are currently scheduled to be removed on Jan. 13; players will receive a notification via popup the week prior informing them of the removal of these items. Also, please note that while some recipes are Holiday Themed that are received from Quests, ALL recipes unlocked via quests will be available beyond the limited time.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

LCAHEARTS
01-10-12, 10:51 AM
It's TL. What more can we expect? Their posts are practically MIA, there is no communication even after the holidays.

iusedtobedigusr
01-10-12, 11:09 AM
It's TL. What more can we expect? Their posts are practically MIA, there is no communication even after the holidays.

Hey, we did get their party pic's so we could guess who was who? Gee, can't strain too many brains after that much partying.
TL I use a little free program on my comp called stickies and when I put in What need to do and Times and Dates I get a Pop UP reminding of whatever I was supposed to do at that moment.

bobbyrae
01-10-12, 11:14 AM
I'm still hoping the time will be extended. Especially for those who have not been able to complete the goals to unlock the candy cane cake in bakery story.

I also hope they leave that white dress in fashion because unless uou have like 80 plus slots there's no way you can master that catalogue completely before the 13th :(

Shamrock1963
01-10-12, 11:25 AM
Still no Pop Up and it states a week before. So are we ****ing ourselves to get everything done for no reason and this has been extended?

Enquiring minds want to know!

rubine
01-10-12, 12:11 PM
no, I did not get any message till now

nmishii
01-10-12, 12:20 PM

I've already done everything I can to get done before Friday. I'm past Level 3 on snow drop flowers and will master that on Thursday evening. So if there's an extension I'll personally be mad that I tore apart my farm to master the white poinsettias and snow drops when i didn't need to, but happy for those who need the time.

iusedtobedigusr
01-10-12, 12:32 PM
The EXTENTIONS were for crops they earned

iusedtobedigusr
01-10-12, 03:03 PM
So did we get a POP UP like the ones that annoy everyone ? Will most Goals, crops etc end on Friday? Will TL extend goal Items? BAD SOUP OPERA,,,, let us know

pinkster73
01-10-12, 03:08 PM
Im not even attempting the snowdrops. I believe they will disappear on Friday, warning or not

Rachael98
01-10-12, 03:09 PM
So did we get a POP UP like the ones that annoy everyone ? Will most Goals, crops etc end on Friday? Will TL extend goal Items? BAD SOUP OPERA,,,, let us know

In most games, all seasonal items will be removed January 13th.

In Fashion, they are extending goals but have not said about goal items. I presume that they'll keep them though until FshS seasonal goals are removed.

There has been an announcement on the Forums. The forums are linked in-game.

Shamrock1963
01-10-12, 03:37 PM
I thought this was the forums. Can you provide a link?

dalula
01-10-12, 03:38 PM
I HOPE HOPE HOPE the gold, swan and red catalogs will still be here (not very seasonal) and the snowflake counters shoud stay! its january! snow! (well in the northern hemisphere :p, but theres no snow where im at)

iusedtobedigusr
01-10-12, 03:50 PM
In most games, all seasonal items will be removed January 13th.

In Fashion, they are extending goals but have not said about goal items. I presume that they'll keep them though until FshS seasonal goals are removed.

There has been an announcement on the Forums. The forums are linked in-game.

Sorry none that people have seen. Quit it now.

Shamrock1963
01-11-12, 12:10 PM
Just got a pop-up in Restaurant saying that holiday decor and goals would be removed on the 20th.

janibany
01-11-12, 05:34 PM
Got the pop up in fashion, is the 20th as well