PDA

View Full Version : Coins going down when I click 'like' thumbs up sign??

cristinae115
01-08-12, 05:09 AM
Has anyone else noticed when they are clicking on your likes to get the extra 20 coins, that the total coins is going down?? I'm not sure what is going on, but this is happening to me more than 50% of the time when I click on my likes!

mtytomlinson
01-08-12, 07:28 AM
Oh no!! D: this doesn't happen to me.. Try deleting and install the app again? :/

shakiba
01-08-12, 12:05 PM
Thats strange. Never happens to me. How about restarting ur device? If that doesnt work then just do what mtytomlinson said. Hope it works!

cristinae115
01-08-12, 09:12 PM
I've tried turning my phone on & off, but it started happening again. Do you think I will lose my progress if I delete the app and put it back on again? When I went to delete, it is saying 'deleting this app will also delete all of it's data".

It's really weird what is happening!
Thanks for your replies!

kooky panda
01-08-12, 09:28 PM
I've tried turning my phone on & off, but it started happening again. Do you think I will lose my progress if I delete the app and put it back on again? When I went to delete, it is saying 'deleting this app will also delete all of it's data".

It's really weird what is happening!
Thanks for your replies!

No you will not lose your game if you delete and redownload the game. Your game progress is saved on team lavas servers under your storm ID.

nmishii
01-08-12, 09:30 PM
I don't play Fashion, but sometimes it happens in Restaurant or Bakery. I think eventually the coins are restored, but not sure. My coin total randomly drops and increases and I'm not sure if I'm losing, gaining, or right on.

cristinae115
01-10-12, 02:10 PM
I am pretty sure I am getting them back. It seems to be a slow connection or something. They go back up when it 'catches up' lol. Thanks for responding!

Rachael98
01-10-12, 03:11 PM
I am pretty sure I am getting them back. It seems to be a slow connection or something. They go back up when it 'catches up' lol. Thanks for responding!

Good to hear:).