PDA

View Full Version : What are the (gifts for) ie.. Cushion, planks, grass seed etc???

leilanibsalem
01-08-12, 03:12 AM
I never have the option of using there's gifts.
What are they used for?
I'm running out of space, how can I get more space?
Thank uou

rckender88
01-08-12, 08:17 AM
Don't know about cushions and carpet, but needed grass and planks to build the pen for the great dane...nothing else has asked for supplies yet.

uwantoplay
01-08-12, 09:28 AM
I know the Poodle uses the cushions and maybe the carpet. When the game first started all materials were used to build different displays but are no longer required. I want to know what the filters are used for?? If you have the fish tank, are you required to use the filters?? If so, then I will make a note of my neighbors that have them and gift them to those neighbors. Anybody know??

kooky panda
01-08-12, 09:58 AM
I know the Poodle uses the cushions and maybe the carpet. When the game first started all materials were used to build different displays but are no longer required. I want to know what the filters are used for?? If you have the fish tank, are you required to use the filters?? If so, then I will make a note of my neighbors that have them and gift them to those neighbors. Anybody know??

I have not found a use for the filters yet. These may be used for future constructible items:confused:

kooky panda
01-08-12, 09:59 AM
I never have the option of using there's gifts.
What are they used for?
I'm running out of space, how can I get more space?
Thank uou

There are expansions that come up. When you see an area that says you can expand, click on it and you will need certain amount of coins and also you request permits from nbrs.