PDA

View Full Version : Question about buying Gems

littlemeowmeow
01-08-12, 01:21 AM
Hello!

I'm thinking about buying Gems as I'm really enjoying the game, but when you go to purchase is there an option to use a credit/debit card? My dad pays for my phone contract (lucky me) so I don't want to try buying gems and end up billing his card!

Thanks in advance for any help :) xx

kooky panda
01-08-12, 10:50 AM
Hello!

I'm thinking about buying Gems as I'm really enjoying the game, but when you go to purchase is there an option to use a credit/debit card? My dad pays for my phone contract (lucky me) so I don't want to try buying gems and end up billing his card!

Thanks in advance for any help :) xx
depends on what device you play on. If you on IOS device(where you got through Itunes,) you can buy Itunes cards and place them on your account. Purchases will take gift cards first, then if you run out, it will bill your credit card on file.

If you are on android, I am not really sure, because all androids have different ways of making in game purchases.

queentina3
01-08-12, 11:49 AM
I think all Androids go through the Market. You can set up an account on the Market and have all your purchases hit that one card. Like an iTunes card, you can get a visa/mastercard gift card (either renewable or not) and use that one for all Market purchases. Just make sure that the gift card you purchase you've called them an activated it for online purchases first.