PDA

View Full Version : Goals

gorgasgirlz
01-07-12, 08:45 PM
Is it just me, or do the goals make the game more exciting and make you want to play and not get bored?

sourlicorice2
01-07-12, 09:11 PM
It's just u lol. I find it irritating with the having to send requests out but only being able to once a day. I have a goal that will probably expire now cause of not being able to send the request out. I have about 12 hrs left but already sent request for another goal before knowing about it. By the time I can send another request it will have expired. I wanted the lip couch to
:-(

sourlicorice2
01-07-12, 09:12 PM
And I only need to send the request to one person. :-(

felicitybliss
01-07-12, 10:20 PM
Is it just me, or do the goals make the game more exciting and make you want to play and not get bored? I agree with you. I loved the goals. It made me want to play more. Since I hit level 96, I would have stopped playing but continued only because of the goals and the need to finish a few more catalogue items.

iampinay
01-07-12, 11:54 PM
I don' know if this question i will ask was asked before.. if so, sorry for asking again. But i'd like to know if there is a special prize for completing all the goals? Really want to know. And i'm hoping team lava will give us 50 gems for all the effort 

Thanks! 

felicitybliss
01-07-12, 11:56 PM
I don' know if this question i will ask was asked before.. if so, sorry for asking again. But i'd like to know if there is a special prize for completing all the goals? Really want to know. And i'm hoping team lava will give us 50 gems for all the effort 

Thanks! 
There is no special prize (except personal satisfaction) for completing all the goals. Each goal does have an individual prize.....

iampinay
01-08-12, 12:01 AM
There is no special prize (except personal satisfaction) for completing all the goals. Each goal does have an individual prize.....

Thanks dearonly have one left and got stuck because of the 2M expansion and have less coins, lol. Since there's no special prize, will just have to let it go then. Thanks again for your prompt feedback

shakiba
01-08-12, 12:06 PM
Its not just u, its me. Besides getting annoyed about the "requesting" issues, it makes me wanna do something different and spend some coins (finally!). But now..they're going to go soon......soon......soon....... :(