PDA

View Full Version : Missing Pets

colty585
01-07-12, 07:33 PM
Earlier today I was playing the game & I had all the pets I had purchased. I just went back to play, and my Pug is missing. How do I know this? I went to crossbreed another puggle, and it said that it's parent is not in the shop... I'm confused.

kooky panda
01-07-12, 07:39 PM
check in your storage to see if it is there. If not try restarting your device. Also look around and make sure it did not move behind something in your store.

CatineSkyi
01-09-12, 10:27 PM
The game kept re-syncing right after i placed my great Dane pup. Then one time, after I placed the great Dane pup again, I went ahead to breed a poodle. The game went out of sync again and my great Dane pup went missing but the poodle was still being bred. I don't mind rebreeding a great Dane since the time to do isn't too long but what if it were pets that took days to breed? When will TeamLava fix this...?

CatineSkyi
01-09-12, 10:29 PM
Oh yea... Restarted the game, cleared my cache and cookies and also restarted my iPhone. And it kept going out of sync no matter what I did.

faustus8
01-10-12, 12:31 AM
My fiancee and I both had the same problem Catine. Both of us bred dalmations today (I before I went to work and she before she went to sleep) only to return to some kind of sync error. She thought she'd out-smart the game by trying to breed another pet immediately before the re-sync occurred, and her dalmation is not present in her pet shop. I had an australian mist in the crossbreeder bed and I placed my dalmation, then my australian mist. My dalmation is now somehow back in the womb while my mist is just fine. Now, I can't attempt to breed my golden retrievers due to my dalmation being reborn. Any idea on fixes... TeamLava staff? Thanks in advance.

jiddums
01-10-12, 07:18 PM
I have the same problem
Becomming really annoying this game has to many bugs
From alone today 2 Boston terriers and a fuzzy fop rabbit no longer exist after I've waited for them to breed all night!

Unhappy users! Fix the problem!

CobysCrew
01-10-12, 08:48 PM
I was due to get my Welsh Corgi about 30 minutes ago, I checked 10 minutes ago to discover it's now going to take another 2 days!!!!! To top it all off, my first Chihuahua puppy was 'sick' and then died a few days back so I had to start all over again.... For a free App (that makes it difficult to do much without paying money for gems) TeamLava could at least have the decency to deliver on what their product advises. As a web developer I would lose clients hands over fist for delivering a product with syncing issues and regular server errors (which works to the clients disadvantage). As my first 'game' app I think it'll be my last!

tatertotbug7199
01-21-12, 03:29 PM
Is your pet in storage? Did you accidentally sell it? Is it the actual playpen that's missing, just the pet, or the baby?