PDA

View Full Version : I need more time for goals - Please Extend the Deadline

MaddieMay33
01-07-12, 04:36 PM
I just did the math and there is no way to finish all of the Christmas goals and the New Years Goals before Jan 13th. Please extend the time - at least for the New Years goals. What would be the harm? I know a lot of neighbors are still working on them so it's not just me.

Also, do we have the 13th to work on goals or will they be removed on the 13th? Not sure how that works.

lewwa
01-08-12, 09:50 AM
I'm not done either! Because of the gift requests! It takes forever to get the things I need! If I spend all this time trying to complete these goals and they are removed: I'm pretty sure I know what I'll do with the game. Isn't this supposed to be fun???!

kooky panda
01-08-12, 09:56 AM
The suggestion to extend some of the receipes has been passed on. The goals are scheduled to be removed on January 13th.

mixxed
01-10-12, 05:55 AM
As a new player, I would love an extension myself. Especially since my gems magically got spent on decorations while I was collecting tips on my table and not even on the edit/purchase screen. =x

bobbyrae
01-10-12, 09:48 AM
Ahh my dear...don't we all need more time for everything? To master all these recipes plus compete the goals! I'll need a vacation after this! Lol

chocohk
01-12-12, 11:33 PM
Ahh my dear...don't we all need more time for everything? To master all these recipes plus compete the goals! I'll need a vacation after this! Lol

totally agreed!! every day I wake up to check if I got gifts or parts I requested before deadline, this is too stressful LOL

chocohk
01-12-12, 11:34 PM
I just did the math and there is no way to finish all of the Christmas goals and the New Years Goals before Jan 13th. Please extend the time - at least for the New Years goals. What would be the harm? I know a lot of neighbors are still working on them so it's not just me.

Also, do we have the 13th to work on goals or will they be removed on the 13th? Not sure how that works.

They extended it to 20th:D