PDA

View Full Version : Manx Sheep

sweetsucess
01-07-12, 03:59 PM
I am so overjoyed to see the Manx Sheep!!!!!!!! ;) The Manx four horned sheep, is from the tiny Isle of Man, and where my family is from. It is level 34, and I just started the game a short while ago, but will unlock it as soon as I can. The Manx Sheep is also know as the Loughton. I am a member of the North American Manx Society and Chicago Manx Society. This is really the most exciting thing a have seen in these games and I think I am going to have to buy gems to unlock it and make it the center piece of my zoo.

Way to go TL. Please tell WHO picked these animal. It is rare and I have never seen one outside of the Isle of Man.

aosjrpdlaj
01-07-12, 05:46 PM
Aha. it s very sad that maybe the level is limited at 30. My exp bar has been freezed since i got 30 lv. kk

sweetsucess
01-08-12, 01:02 PM
OK, I had two get the Manx Sheep now, so I actullay bought gems. I now have a pair. I am leaving the country in 3 days and it takes for to breed, so I will have to wait till I come back to complete the family. I rearranged the entire zoo to put the focus on the Manx sheep. ����

brighnasa
01-08-12, 01:44 PM
They're so cute :)

viviansmo
01-08-12, 09:22 PM
Sweet! ;) they are really pretty.

Can't pm you and skeered to post on your wall in FS... Company is a large asset management firm.

People i work with at the office always seem to think Isle of Man and Jersey are part of UK, and I am always pointing out they are not, unlike Scotland. and then they think Scotland is not part of the UK... They learn. There are enough of us who know and teach them. :)

sweetsucess
01-08-12, 10:30 PM
I know baking is huge on the IOM. I will be going in 2014 for Tynwald Day, it's their big Parliment Day. And the event of the year. I plan on staying at least a couplpe of weeks and doing some family research. I am a member of the North American Manx Association and Chicago Manx Society. I was there for a few days in 2008, to check it out. Thanks for educating others about the lovely IOM.