PDA

View Full Version : CONFUSED &Upset!

malindarn
01-07-12, 03:47 PM
Why does some have RN outfit and some do not? I want to put in my shop and that is easily added to ALL of us. Log couch- I'm told u can buy it? I don't have that option. I'm confused why ALL do not have equal access to items or clothes and UPSET that it's not made equal among the whole game. Everyone who plays and ESP spends money on this game should have equal access to everything. If some players can still display RN outfit and some can't - is that fair? If only some can purchase an item to display and others can't - is that fair? ALL IM ASKING FOR IS LET EVERYONE HAVE ACCESS TO ITEMS OR NOT. Thank u! I love the game. I'm totally using my creative side and enjoy it very much! Name of my shop is Changing Room. Used to b M Fashions. - MalindaRN ☺❤

nutmeg67
01-07-12, 03:56 PM
The nurse outfit was a Halloween costume, which was removed after the holiday. If you see others that have it, they probably ordered a ton of them in order to master it and haven't sold out yet. NO ONE is able to order them anymore.

maddsassy
01-07-12, 04:09 PM
The RN outfit was a Halloween collection catalog and also it was a gift along with the bat earrings that you were able to send to your neighbors. Teamlava pulled it a couple of weeks after Halloween was over, there was also a vampire collection catalog. Some people still have them in their shops because they probably stocked up on them. As for the Log couch TL send those out to random players. I got that offer, I usually get all the limited time offers. As for as having equality game play, that's a whole other issue. If you have an apple device you will have access to a lot of fun features, like goals, new story games, etc. If you have an Android device (which is my device of choice & I love it) well let's just say we DON'T have equal game play.

minizozo
01-10-12, 10:16 AM
Ditto what maddsassy said, "If you have an Android device (which is my device of choice & I love it) well let's just say we DON'T have equal game play. " Do you ever think we will? I hate to give up a game I have grown to love, but it is getting boring and the way we are treated is ridiculous. I hope they don't treat the Adroid staff differently than the apple staff. Apple side of this game probably have a great break room and dining facililty and the Android staff probably gets a picnic table outside. That is how they treat their paying customers, so it wouldn't surprise me.

LCAHEARTS
01-10-12, 10:36 AM
Ditto what maddsassy said, "If you have an Android device (which is my device of choice & I love it) well let's just say we DON'T have equal game play. " Do you ever think we will? I hate to give up a game I have grown to love, but it is getting boring and the way we are treated is ridiculous. I hope they don't treat the Adroid staff differently than the apple staff. Apple side of this game probably have a great break room and dining facililty and the Android staff probably gets a picnic table outside. That is how they treat their paying customers, so it wouldn't surprise me.

It's all the same staff. I am an iOS user [Apple] so I'm thankful for all the features and understand the Android frustration. A lot of Android users don't understand why it's so difficult for TL to give everything to the Android market. iOS is one platform, one idea, one way of functioning. This is why almost everything in the app store is compatible with the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch. Imagine putting a puzzle together. That's it. The developing team only has to do this once.

Androids, come in many different forms/platforms. There are different phones for example, per cell phone service provider. Yes, they are all Android's at the end of the day, but designed/created differently. Imagine putting 100's of different puzzles together all with the same picture in the end. This is what TL would have to do. They would have to push updates constantly and develop that update numerous times. As unfair as it is [and I do believe it is], it's just easier to develop it one time for iOS users, and take their sweet time for Android.

They must also have a great partnership with Apple, and it's obvious that's probably where their mass amount of players are...or they'd try a little harder for the Android players. I work in the computer industry, with networking and software developing actually. It's a lot harder than it sounds. I don't want to make excuses for TL. But I have to say what I know to be a likely reason. Although at the end of the day they should only release when ALL players can have the same things...it's just not smart as a business [and sadly upsetting for Android players]. They'd be losing out on money that the iOS users would have already been spending but instead are in "waiting" for Android.

dalula
01-10-12, 04:03 PM
Why does some have RN outfit and some do not? I want to put in my shop and that is easily added to ALL of us. Log couch- I'm told u can buy it? I don't have that option. I'm confused why ALL do not have equal access to items or clothes and UPSET that it's not made equal among the whole game. Everyone who plays and ESP spends money on this game should have equal access to everything. If some players can still display RN outfit and some can't - is that fair? If only some can purchase an item to display and others can't - is that fair? ALL IM ASKING FOR IS LET EVERYONE HAVE ACCESS TO ITEMS OR NOT. Thank u! I love the game. I'm totally using my creative side and enjoy it very much! Name of my shop is Changing Room. Used to b M Fashions. - MalindaRN ☺❤

I know you :) some people dont get all of the offers (log couch) and the nurse outfit is from the halloween update, but some people have the dress and earrings because it used to be giftable but is not anymore, but the whole catalog is removed. Some ppl have the clothes because they have a lot, or they didnt sell any