PDA

View Full Version : Blocking

Unregistered
10-25-10, 11:14 PM
We need a blocking feature on the game so nasty people cannot post their garbage on our walls. Recently there has been quite a few people who demand your ID or that you add them, and if you don't, they post nasty things on your walls every single day. This is supposed to be fun. I enjoy most ppl I meet and if I like someone, I will add them. Please give us a blocking feature!!! We should not have to put up with this.

Unregistered
10-26-10, 09:35 AM
Agree with u as i m not so pleased ..it bcomes like i hv been push to add or tip them....
We now can delete those walls n i know it takes time to delete one by one...hope there wil b an improvement on this shortly....

Unregistered
10-27-10, 01:20 AM
How do we do that? And how does it stop them from writing on our walls?

Unregistered
10-27-10, 12:43 PM
That is why I was asking for it. On other games, when you block someone, they cannot see your walls or write on them...but we don't have that here. If you read my post you will see that I was asking for one.

Unregistered
11-02-10, 09:20 AM
I'm sorry to hear that you've got nasty comments on your wall.
I've never got those, but I know that some people just come and beg for gifts when they don't even give out tips. And a few people specifically ask for stew! I can't believe how rude someone could be... I really want blocking feature as well!!!

Unregistered
11-02-10, 10:52 PM
Totally agree‼Been so stressful this past few days because every time this person tips me she always write nasty things about me.I thought of changing my restaurant name,but she had my old one(not my id)does it help?I want to avoid this person,she's gettin' into my nerve..HELP

Unregistered
11-07-10, 02:12 AM
I have had this person writing on my wall for a few weeks now. It started fine "tipped u", then "I LOOOOVEE YOOOU", then I deleted the person, then he (the avatar is male) started to write on my wall that he would **** himself unless I added him again. So now it's just "soz" he writes (think it might mean "sorry" everyday.) He also posted it on his own wall "goodbye, I will now **** myself".

I really wish that I can block him!! I wrote to Team Lava, with the title "player wants to commit suicide" in CAPS, but no reply, wtf..

So one day I was tipping people and I came across a message (on a person I didn't know) "you can't post because you're blocked from writing on his/her wall" So it is possible blocking people??

Unregistered
11-14-10, 02:33 AM
So, now I've stumpled upon other players who has these problems too. Let's get the option to block! And it can only go to slow!

Unregistered
11-14-10, 03:04 AM
I'm confused... The only way I can find people is if they're temporarily in my news feed or if they're my neighbor. When I come across a cool place under the social tab, I can never find them again unless they tip me back.

So if you "un-neighbor" won't you eventually fall off their newsfeed and disappear to them? If people have dropped me, I don't think I'd notice... I guess there really must be some nut-jobs if they actually remember your storm ID. :/

As with all social networks, being able to ban abusive users is safer.

Unregistered
11-14-10, 08:07 AM
YES we need to have option to block someone arghhh OMGBBQ this guy Restaurant name Safea keep spaming my wall ,when he leave tip to me...so i trying to tip back him but his restaurant keep full after few min i go again it still full...i just dont like to owe ppl tip so i keep go back his restaurant but he only have 4 table ...so i try to be nice to advice him buy more table , and i dont see him cook so maybe he dont have $$ to buy table so i advice him to cook more food....but he came back my wall scold me idiot and keep spaming my wall...sigh i just stupid to waste my time advice him....but im not idiot..lol

Unregistered
11-14-10, 08:51 AM
YEAH theres one on city named FAYETTEVILLE its a she ...and she kept writing on one of my friends wall and came to me and telling me to delete that guy because hes a jerk and other things and writing bad things all over the poor guys wall .
I been cleaning his wall for months the guy has been nothing but nice to everyone and we all got together and told FAYETTEVILLE TO BACK OFF ..SO you run into that person leave a message no stalking like we all been doing

Unregistered
11-17-10, 02:39 AM
Maybe not the smartest idea to post the idiots' names, Or maybe I will, if I don't get an answer soon from Team Lava. Then maybe I can gather a troop with torches and visit the guy's restaurant.

Unregistered
11-22-10, 03:19 PM
ok, I tried writing support@teamlava again. Hope to hear from them

Unregistered
11-23-10, 01:00 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;17230]YES we need to have option to block someone arghhh OMGBBQ this guy Restaurant name Safea keep spaming my wall ,when he leave tip to me...

This nutter has started on me. I NEED TO BLOCK HIM/HER

Unregistered
11-23-10, 03:22 PM
Everyone who has posted here needs to email TeamLava to make them aware that we need a way to deal with abusive players.

I just sent mine

Unregistered
11-23-10, 08:14 PM
LOL Norman how to take screenshot on the iphone Restaurant wall?

Unregistered
11-26-10, 02:08 PM
I'm sorry for the inconvenience of not having a blocking feature. If a player is behaving in a way you believe is inappropriate, please e-mails support@teamlava.com with a screenshot of the inappropriate comment(s) you wish to report, your ID and the other player's ID if possible. A representative will investigate and take appropriate action if necessary.

Norman, thank you. Hopefully the Team has put "Design a Block Option" on their to-do list. That would help us help you police these mean-spirited children suffering from teenage angst.

Unregistered
11-26-10, 03:36 PM
LOL Norman how to take screenshot on the iphone Restaurant wall?
The same way you would elsewhere on your iPhone. Press the lock button and home button at the same time. The screen will flash and you'll get a camera sound if your sound is on. You then go into your photos and choose email photo from there.

Whilst I'm herE, I just wanted add that I've had the "you've been blocked" message before, but it seems to be a glitch because when I reload the wall I can post again. Hope they get the block/report abuse function sorted soon. If players are then reported a certain number of times they should then be banned from the games.

Unregistered
11-26-10, 05:31 PM
I agree. There really needs to be a blocking feature for those of us that have been harassed and do not want things posted on our wall by them. Its either that or you will be losing alot of customers due to this problem.

P.S. U also need a Search feature :)

Unregistered
11-29-10, 01:24 PM
I think for the meanwhile 'ignore' is your friend. I certainly wouldn't waste my time reading whatever is posted on my wall. Once I see the poster's name, that calls for the hit delete reaction.
As for tipping, if tables are full, I may return, then again, I may not. There are way too many pleasant people playing this game for me to be concerned with the rude stalker like ones.

CaliComfort

rudipreciousmocha
03-20-13, 10:12 PM
How do we report someone who uses foul language and spams our wall? One of my neighbors has a horrible time with this.

maguar
03-21-13, 02:26 AM
Email support@teamlava.com. Give them the game, your ID, the other players ID or store name. If possible include screenshots. If you leave one of their posts up it helps support track it down.