PDA

View Full Version : To each their own

LunaMiya808
01-07-12, 02:11 PM
I know we've all been very unhappy about pet costs and breeding times lately.

However, I'd really like to hear from other players about how they build their pet shops. For instance, I LOVE cats and am super allergic to them in real life, so I try to get as many cat families completed first.

My least favorite animal in the game so far is the Flemish Rabbit. I don't know why, but he looks a little creepy! LOL. :p When I'm visiting my neighbors, he's always the last one I'll tap on, if I tap on him at all!

So, let's forget about coins and gems and breed times, and talk about our own preferences in our pet shops! ::o

dernhelm
01-07-12, 03:17 PM
The Flemish rabbit is freaky looking! I prefer the fish, birds and turtles. Not a great variety of those. Too bad. I have more dogs than anything.

LunaMiya808
01-08-12, 10:45 AM
I'm so glad I'm not the only one that thinks that about the Flemish Rabbit! I have a lot of dogs too, more than any other animal, but that's just because there are so many more dogs to buy for coins and also so many dog cross breeding options. :( I hope all this tweaking that TL is doing will result in more variety of pets.