PDA

View Full Version : Vampire clothes

donnabean
01-07-12, 10:22 AM
Ok I hope somebody will know the answer to this we cant order vampire stuff any more so why is it that when I go to visit my neighbour she has vampire stuff. The racks are not blocked and have been there for a while. :confused:

babyalexis10
01-07-12, 10:30 AM
prob because that person has orderd so many of those clothes so their still trying to sell out all the clothes they have left.

donnabean
01-07-12, 10:34 AM
J
prob because that person has orderd so many of those clothes so their still trying to sell out all the clothes they have left.
oh yeah never thought of that! Doh

pika4ever88
01-07-12, 03:04 PM
I still have a ton I haven't sold from mastering them. There was also the option of gifting the vampire bat earrings and one of the nurse items they could just keep in ordering area (since gifts never expire) and then technically they can redeem put them up whenever they want.

shakiba
01-07-12, 03:23 PM
I still have a ton I haven't sold from mastering them. There was also the option of gifting the vampire bat earrings and one of the nurse items they could just keep in ordering area (since gifts never expire) and then technically they can redeem put them up whenever they want.

Oh ya, thats true.

malindarn
01-07-12, 03:53 PM
☺I'm just upset and just posted about this very subject. I can't order the RN outfit and I'm a nurse and want to display in my store. And I'm told u can buy the Log couch. I can't. I just want the game to b equal. It's not as far as I can tell. We do not ALL have access to ALL items. That's just not cool. ☺➡Changing Room, formerly M Fashions