PDA

View Full Version : Tips amount too little, increase the amount pls!

Unregistered
10-25-10, 08:41 PM
I've been playing this games since the day of release.
Lots of frustrating issues with no solution but nevertheless I'm still playing.
I find that the tips amount is too little at 20cojns per table, it takes freaking long time to raise the right amount of money to buy furnitures(they are not cheap!) wall paper, etc or even to expand the floor size!
Cooking high return food does not help much either with the long hours taken to complete the cooking.
Is it possible to increase the tips amount from 20 to say 50 or even 100?
I remembered in CS, they started with $20 for cleaning per house to $100 per house, can we have e same for RS too?
Otherwise it's really getting bored to carry on the game, you can see there are many players who laid the whole floor with tables just to accumulate tips, just like the initial CS everywhere is house with no decor.

Thank you for reading, if you do read.

Bugsnlola
10-26-10, 12:20 PM
Ditto that

katscasa
10-26-10, 03:29 PM
I've been playing this games since the day of release.
Lots of frustrating issues with no solution but nevertheless I'm still playing.
I find that the tips amount is too little at 20cojns per table, it takes freaking long time to raise the right amount of money to buy furnitures(they are not cheap!) wall paper, etc or even to expand the floor size!
Cooking high return food does not help much either with the long hours taken to complete the cooking.
Is it possible to increase the tips amount from 20 to say 50 or even 100?
I remembered in CS, they started with $20 for cleaning per house to $100 per house, can we have e same for RS too?
Otherwise it's really getting bored to carry on the game, you can see there are many players who laid the whole floor with tables just to accumulate tips, just like the initial CS everywhere is house with no decor.

Thank you for reading, if you do read.

Totally agree with that. I have spent $70 on gems so far and that hasn't got me far.
I am sill not willing to cover my floor with tables though I do put out a few extra when I am away . Katscasa

Sehana
10-26-10, 10:27 PM
I too would like to see higher tips. I am hoping for the $100 per tip. I know that tip isn't realistic, but it would help to decorate and purchase things as needed.

Right now I'm relying on the served dishes for cash, but with the "Disappearing Dishes" ( http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?2151-All-served-food-dissapeared ) it's really hard to 'trust'.

So higher tips would be greatly appreciated.

deadpix
10-27-10, 07:11 AM
I too would like to see higher tips. I am hoping for the $100 per tip. I know that tip isn't realistic, but it would help to decorate and purchase things as needed.

Right now I'm relying on the served dishes for cash, but with the "Disappearing Dishes" ( http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?2151-All-served-food-dissapeared ) it's really hard to 'trust'.

So higher tips would be greatly appreciated.

Hee! You must be a big tipper at restaurants :-)

Just concentrate on preparing the right types of food in large quantities, avoid things like French Toast, Burritos, etc. that only pay 1 coin per serving. Go for those with a minimum payout of 2 coins, add Bagels because the payout is 3 coins and of course the free stews and roast that you get as gifts.