PDA

View Full Version : JUST NOT FAIR!!!! - Different shops different prices

lupi123
01-06-12, 09:48 PM
I was upset this morning when I found the gem prices had increased. Now I got home and found out the Team Lava is charging different prices for different people on the same devices!!

I noticed different prices for the same pet were mentioned in the posts. The border collie now costs 298 in my shop but some people mentioned theirs went up to 258 and that their extra bed went UP from 149 to 199 gems while mine went DOWN from 149 to 99 gems. So I compared my pet shop GEM prices with my daughter's and her prices are different then mine. Cannot compare all since she is on level 13 and has not unlock some animals. Here are just a few GEM prices

Maltese: mine - 36 daughter's - 27
French Bulldog: mine - 26 daughter's - 20
Pomeranian: mine - 52 daughter's - 39
Yorkshire T: mine - 78 daughter's - 59
Cockatiel : mine - 32 daughter's - 24
St. Bernard : mine - 14 daughter's - 11
extra nursery bedmine - 99 daughter's - 199

:mad:Not fair

lupi123
01-06-12, 09:54 PM
Crossbreeding prices are different too!! It will cost me 26 gems to cross breed a goldmation, it will cost my daughter only 20 gems. :(

pinkster73
01-06-12, 11:58 PM
That's nasty. It appears they could be doing some in house market research to see what people are willing to pay

xSnowyOwlx
01-07-12, 02:47 PM
That's nasty. It appears they could be doing some in house market research to see what people are willing to pay

Exactly! After people - sorry, but thanks a lot to those people - bought the entire border collie family and the Bengal family (to get the tree frog), TL realized they have a chance to make billions off this game so they're increasing the prices for select people, hoping those will pay the extra price hike. The sad thing? Some people will!!!

lupi123
01-07-12, 11:43 PM
Neither my daughter nor I have spent any money in PS story. I don't see why my farm was targeted to a bigger price hike. Maybe because I am at a higher level so they think I would be willing to pay more?

pinkster73
01-07-12, 11:44 PM
Neither my daughter nor I have spent any money in PS story. I don't see why my farm was targeted to a bigger price hike. Maybe because I am at a higher level so they think I would be willing to pay more?

No I think they're checking to see who would pay what. A consumer surveying

iusedtobedigusr
01-07-12, 11:48 PM
Only other thing I can think of is the price changes and breed times are like the weekly updates and roll out to everyone's devices the same way. Some of us got Friday and some may get by Tuesday.

lupi123
01-08-12, 07:46 AM
Both our prices changed on Friday, my just increased more than hers. Now both our prices went back down

yo3ana
01-08-12, 08:49 AM
Comparing my pets prices to yours and you daughter, mine also is different than you both.. Some are higher and some are lower. I do spend considerable amount to get some of the pets in this game but right now I'm gonna stop.

sourlicorice2
01-08-12, 12:16 PM
Exactly! After people - sorry, but thanks a lot to those people - bought the entire border collie family and the Bengal family (to get the tree frog), TL realized they have a chance to make billions off this game so they're increasing the prices for select people, hoping those will pay the extra price hike. The sad thing? Some people will!!!

I'd have to agree with u on this game. I think it's ok to spend money on gems on the other games but to spend the price TL is asking for on this game is crazy and sad. This is one game I'll be enjoying for free as well as zoo 2.