PDA

View Full Version : Needs confirmation button to cooking food right away.

Unregistered
10-25-10, 07:38 PM
I've lost over 30 gems just by accidentally hitting the repair food button when the screen starts to load very slowly and I hit the buttons fast and all of a sudden I just cooked the food right away. I
Talking about French toast, which takes one minute to cook so why would I need to cook it right away? What I can't wait 1 minute. Please make a confirmation button or reimburse me for the $4.99 I spent on cooking french toast right away.

Unregistered
10-26-10, 01:24 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?2116-PLEASE-REMOVE-Complete-contract-instantly

Unregistered
12-19-10, 04:23 AM
I've lost over 30 gems just by accidentally hitting the repair food button when the screen starts to load very slowly and I hit the buttons fast and all of a sudden I just cooked the food right away. I
Talking about French toast, which takes one minute to cook so why would I need to cook it right away? What I can't wait 1 minute. Please make a confirmation button or reimburse me for the $4.99 I spent on cooking french toast right away.

Same thing happened to me on bakery story I want my gems back if u wanna give me them back my bakeries called salmonela I was going to use them to do up my bakery so I sold all my stuff now I have no money no gems and can't cook anything