PDA

View Full Version : Pets worth gems have doubled

weezuz
01-06-12, 08:12 PM
Idk if anyone else has this issue but i went into my pets this morning and was going through the pets i have left to buy which are all gems and for some reason they have all doubled on price. I mean WTF cmon. I think its BS to start with that Teamlava expect us to pay stupid amounts of gems for pets. The Collie for instance which was 149 gems each is now 298 !!!!!!!!. How about you give ppl the option to either buy with gems or gold coz the way things are going at the moment with these games i will be deleteing them all im just not impressed with it. I for one am not going to waste wat money i do have on gems just to complete a goal its ridiculous.

chrisyspets
01-09-12, 01:16 PM
It has happened to me too

dalula
01-09-12, 04:46 PM
This didnt happen to me, the prices are still the same.

LunaMiya808
01-09-12, 07:52 PM
Even at the 149 I'm not spending those kind of gems on a border collie. Some of my prices went up, and others did not. I've just decided not to buy gems until TL works their issues out on PSS.

dalula
01-09-12, 07:54 PM
Even at the 149 I'm not spending those kind of gems on a border collie. Some of my prices went up, and others did not. I've just decided not to buy gems until TL works their issues out on PSS.

149 gems for a collie, thats stupid. it was probably a typo, but then 149 gems can take quite a lot of money from a player :( so TL decided to keep it that way (my guess?)

uwantoplay
01-10-12, 04:52 AM
149 gems for a collie, thats stupid. it was probably a typo, but then 149 gems can take quite a lot of money from a player :( so TL decided to keep it that way (my guess?)

Oh no, trust us, it isn't a typo! Kooky has confirmed the prices on everything! TL is just being greedy and won't even offer a gem sale for here and Zoo2! Zoo2 has some really expensive animals too, like the Koala.

pinkbarbie123
01-11-12, 10:03 PM
I have a gem sale right now on both, but I'm not giving any money to them until they treat their customers better. Besides some of the items are so overpriced anyway. I'd rather buy a pair of shoes or get a massage then pay $50 for a pretend make believe virtual item. I'm an impulsive shopper, but I know I would be really ticked at myself for having nothing to show for my money.

babybluesd
01-12-12, 09:49 PM
Yes the price totally scare customers away. This is not a good way to make money because in order to make money you need to first please customers not scare them away. C'mon common sense! Should include an option with coins buy gems like tiny tower!!!!! By pleasing ur customer, u will make more money=.=.

sourlicorice2
01-12-12, 09:54 PM
I'd advise people not to buy gems for this game. I wouldn't be surprised if TL tried to raise the cost even more. The game can still be fun to play for free which is what I attend to do. The prices are to high to waste money on.

tatertotbug7199
01-21-12, 06:37 PM
It didn't happen to me; still, that's crazy to pay even 149 gems for a Border Collie. 298 gems is outrageous!!!! :(