PDA

View Full Version : Gem animals cost more on the iPad than they do on the iPhone

brighnasa
01-06-12, 04:42 PM
Gem animals cost twice as much on our iPad account than they do on our iPhone account. iPhone liathlas, iPad brighnasa.

kmyfarmer
01-07-12, 08:30 PM
I just checked on my devices and it is true: prices of animals for gems are different in different devices: iPad prices: Maltese: 36 gems; French Bulldog: 26 gems; Lab retriever: 42 now I compared the same ones in the iPod game: Maltese: 27; French Bulldog: 20 and Lab retriever: 32. Quite a difference eh? anyone care to explain why users in different devices are treated differently regarding prices of the same animals in the same game?

kmyfarmer
01-07-12, 08:35 PM
oops forgot to add prices of the same animals on the I phone: Maltese: 18; French Bulldog: 13 and Lab 21 gems!!! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the difference in prices for the same game but depending on which device the user is playing the game charges more.

iusedtobedigusr
01-07-12, 08:42 PM
My IPod shows the Higher prices.

ultrafrog
01-07-12, 09:43 PM
They have the usual response that different players get different offers blah blah despite that making zero sense from a player perspective.

All players should be given the same pricing and offers like gem sales. Imagine if you went to a retail store and had to pay a different price or a friend told you about a sale and you went to the store and they said sorry sale isn't for you.

pinkster73
01-07-12, 10:03 PM
I still think they're doing market research to see what people are willing to pay. And to see if different device users are willing to pay more or less then other device users