PDA

View Full Version : OUT OF SYNC!!! Then everything doubles !!

bells08
01-06-12, 10:39 AM
What's going on with pet shop I went to collect my coins and buy a new animal, when I went to buy it a message came up saying its out of sync with server then I went to try and purchase again and the price of the cat had doubled and my animal which is breeding also doubled in time. Why does it keep doing this it is so frustrating. Animals which cost gems are ridiculous at so many gems and it's harder to earn coins in here as opposed to RS and BS. I might quit plaing this game if it carries on.

lupi123
01-06-12, 10:59 AM
:( Pet prices doubled, even the border collie. The cost of a border collie now is 298 gems! It has to be a mistake
:( The breeding time in the nursery has reset or doubled. I have a Flemish rabbit in the nursery that should be ready now and the time now is 17:40
:) The price of a new nursery went down to 99 gems - still too high for me but for those who buy gems it is good news.

lupi123
01-06-12, 11:02 AM
My expansion time reset or doubled too :mad:

kattybell
01-06-12, 11:03 AM
Siamese used to be for 15,000 something now it's 30,800.. :(

jah30
01-06-12, 11:17 AM
My baby goldfish was almost done, less than 2 hours left, then I check it and it shows 6 days left. That is double what it should have been to begin with.

If this isn't fixed I am might stop playing all storm 8 games.

shortie216
01-06-12, 11:23 AM
-Prices of pets doubled in the market.
-The time for my golden retriever baby was supposed to be ready in went from 3 hours remaining to 2 days remaining (I started it yesterday).

what is going on? I'm not happy!

paraloco
01-06-12, 11:27 AM
Hi, first-time poster here. I, too, was surprised to find that everything had gone up, despite all the negative feedback players had been giving regarding the high prices. I went to check on my Affenhuahua, which originally took 18 hours to breed and should've been ready this morning. Instead of showing that it was ready, however, it said "will be ready in 2 days." On a hunch, I went into the Pet Store, and whaddya know, the price of just about every single pet had been increased. Bengals and others that had been at 7 gems apiece are now 11 gems... etc.

How long does it take to breed a box turtle now? 7 years? (I would check, but oh wait, I can't, because my Affenhuahua isn't ready yet. lol)

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, since TL seems to do everything on a whim these days... it's kind of laughable, really. "What? You spent how many gems on a Poodle? Well, too bad, we're going to change it to a few coins now! Ha, ha!" Terrible.

kells81
01-06-12, 11:34 AM
Same problem for me-it said my baby betta was ready, I went to click on it and it reset the timer again to 22 hours!!!!

What is going on!!

petsgalore21
01-06-12, 11:37 AM
My storm ID is petsgalore21 and the same thing happened to me today!!! When I wen to place my ready baby it said out of sync and the. Reset to ready in 2 days!!! Help!!

bigbux3
01-06-12, 11:38 AM
Sync and Refresh is the newest glitch on all of their games. Make sure it doesn't take any gems from you... TeamLava wont refund that. I know from experience.

donomama
01-06-12, 11:50 AM
My Abyssinian should have only had 3 hours left when I checked it just now...and it says I have 22 hours left...awesome...This issue has also come up in ZS 2 for me on my iPhone. Out of sync, etc. I've lost several babies that way in ZS, but the issue seems to have resolved itself in that game. Hopefully they fix this quickly.

kells81
01-06-12, 12:27 PM
Ughhh if we had a cancel button for breeding/nursery I wouldn't mind so much but now I'm stuck with a baby I didn't want in the first place for another 20 hours!!

hotwingzz
01-06-12, 01:18 PM
My baby goldfish was almost done, less than 2 hours left, then I check it and it shows 6 days left. That is double what it should have been to begin with.

If this isn't fixed I am might stop playing all storm 8 games.

Same thing with my ragamuffin

ShanKat
01-06-12, 02:16 PM
Yeah, now I see it isn't just a fluke with my game. They really did increase the cost of already over-priced animals (as if the weak buying power of the crazy expensive gems wasn't already making me wish I'd never started playing...), and jack up our babies in the nursery without giving us the option to cancel. Wow. Please tel me they messed up and will fix this or give us all gems as an apology for messing up our games.

This is my first time playing a TeamLava game. For those of you who've played them before, are the devs responsive to this stuff, or do they just roll their eyes at us while we throw our fits because they've already pocketed some of our money? I'm very loyal to Hitgrab games because they go above and beyond for their players. I have one game of theirs I've been playing (and yes, spending $ on) for 3 years now. If things like this happen a lot with TeamLava w/out warning or apologies, I guess this will be my last time spending my money on their games. :(

kooky panda
01-06-12, 03:26 PM
Same thing happened in Zoo Story, so I am assuming the same thing that GM posted there applies here for Pet Shop.

Sorry that this is causing a lot of frustration, but this is expected to happen for at least the time being. As this game is still very new, we're still tweaking different numbers around to ensure that the gameplay balance and economy are set to levels that we're happy with. It may cause some temporary annoyances now, but it is for ensuring this game's continued quality down the road, for both new and existing players.

note : I checked and now my 1 day betta fish breeding has been extended to 2 days.

girlkris
01-06-12, 07:53 PM
That's nothing!! My Bengal kitten was 2 days off being ready, now it says 18 days!!! WHAT THE HELL!! And I can't even cancel the stupid thing. The border collie now costs $60ea! Seriously, it's like they read the forum posts and paid attention to what people were saying and then JUST DID THE OPPOSITE!! I Seriously considering *******ing, but this game has real potential if they just get their act together

weezuz
01-06-12, 08:14 PM
I think its BS that they expect ppl to pay stupid amounts of gems for pets. I for one will not waste wat money i have on gems just to complete goals.

caseya151
01-06-12, 09:00 PM
I started breeding a welsh corgi at this morning supposed to be one day wheni checked on it later on it says 3 days left.

mushroom79
01-06-12, 09:58 PM
i shall believe that this is a bug and will be resolved soon. but if it continues, I will quit playing pet shop soon.

JuniperFruit
01-07-12, 08:08 AM
Same thing happened in Zoo Story, so I am assuming the same thing that GM posted there applies here for Pet Shop:
"Sorry that this is causing a lot of frustration, but this is expected to happen for at least the time being. As this game is still very new, we're still tweaking different numbers around to ensure that the gameplay balance and economy are set to levels that we're happy with. It may cause some temporary annoyances now, but it is for ensuring this game's continued quality down the road, for both new and existing players."

If this is the reason for the price increases, then it really doesn't justify it very well. They should have tested the game with more players before releasing it then, and not released it before it was ready, obviously level 20 does not take long to get to.

strawberryshortcake10
01-07-12, 02:54 PM
For crying out loud give us the option to cancel a breeding!!!! In my zoo I just accidentally clicked to breed my stupid tree frog for 8 days and to speed it up I will need 122 gems. Really?????? You want me to pay real money to walk away with NOTHING??? And when will we have the option to earn another breeding nest???? I have like 15 cooking devices in my BS and RS. Will I forever only have one breeding nest??? Can't earn gems, can't level up and get new breeding nests, can't cancel a breeding without gems. Wow team lava I have stuck it out through a lot but I think you just lost me... My family will probably thank you cuz for the first time in 10 months I'll be walking away from my phone!!!

heia
01-07-12, 03:22 PM
Box turtle needs more than 17 days.. And i started it 5days ago!! Lol!!

ccane77
01-08-12, 06:55 AM
My box turtle says 14 days. It was 7 days before Friday.

lupi123
01-08-12, 07:36 AM
GEM prices went back down :)

kooky panda
01-08-12, 07:21 PM
Same thing happened in Zoo Story, so I am assuming the same thing that GM posted there applies here for Pet Shop.

I got confirmation, that the price and breeding time changes is not a glitch.

FlameyHawk
01-08-12, 11:20 PM
Not a glitch...
They troll us on purpose...
That is awful.
What kind of stuff is going on???

sarahaddicts
01-09-12, 11:25 AM
So I put a 2 day animal on on Thursday last week, the times changed and now it finishes tomorrow about 20 mins after I leave the house for work, so I'm sure by the time I get back from work my baby will be dead. This game is getting stupid now, alright yes change the times of the animals but why the hell apply to animals people have already got breeding. It cost me coins to breed which I'll lose. I haven't got any gems to save it and since TL are just treating their customers like this I will not be buying any gems to save it.
I have spent a LOT of money on gems for the various games and as I said before I will not buy anymore or recommend these games to anyone unless the people at TL stop treating us like this.

Lilz32b
01-11-12, 11:48 AM
This company has some of the most flippantly unethical people working for it that I have ever seen if they are doing this for fun. Jerks! They should stop thinking about the bottom line for ten goshdarned seconds and start giving a rats patoot about customer service!! They are doing nothing but quickly losing customers.

How hard is it to be kind and listen to a consistently upset customer base?

It isn't hard at all when all your customers ask for the same things to be fixed.