PDA

View Full Version : Can't buy gems (all TL Games)

Limaxa
01-06-12, 05:07 AM
Hello,
I noticed that i can't buy gems.. I click on "buy" but nothing happens:( normally there is a box which is asking if i really want to buy the gems. I have this Problem in all TL Games. Anyone with the Same Problem here? What can i do? It's unfortunately in all Games and also in the Christmas versions.

kattybell
01-06-12, 05:25 AM
What type of phone do you have? I have an iPhone 4, and this happened to me where the box came up blank. There is a thread on how to fix it. Basically you restore your phone as new since it's an iTunes problem and not a TL problem.

Limaxa
01-06-12, 05:32 AM
What type of phone do you have? I have an iPhone 4, and this happened to me where the box came up blank. There is a thread on how to fix it. Basically you restore your phone as new since it's an iTunes problem and not a TL problem.
I use also my iPhone 4.. But i think iTunes is working properly :S i didn't notice any problems with it ..

kattybell
01-06-12, 05:36 AM
See this thread: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20569-Possible-Fix-for-Blank-Purchase-Screen-on-iOS-devices

Limaxa
01-06-12, 05:49 AM
See this thread: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20569-Possible-Fix-for-Blank-Purchase-Screen-on-iOS-devices

But my gem box is Not empty.. All is looking normal.. So.. Is it this Problem? I don't know :(

kattybell
01-06-12, 05:54 AM
So you can buy gems? Or it freezes? I don't know how to help with that. I just know restoring has fixed my gem issues.

Limaxa
01-06-12, 05:59 AM
So you can buy gems? Or it freezes? I don't know how to help with that. I just know restoring has fixed my gem issues.
Yes i can click on buy.. For example 24 gems.. Then i see this kind of hourglass.. But that's all.. Anyway, thank you for your help :)

kooky panda
01-06-12, 06:02 AM
Try restarting your device. Also go to settings and clear history, cookies and data, then restart your device again.
If still problems getting the processing screen with itunes, go to store under your settings and log out of itunes then put in your itunes user and password again.

Limaxa
01-06-12, 07:09 AM
Try restarting your device. Also go to settings and clear history, cookies and data, then restart your device again.
If still problems getting the processing screen with itunes, go to store under your settings and log out of itunes then put in your itunes user and password again.
Thank you very much kooky :) it works