PDA

View Full Version : Someone help me? :)

VienaDumpling
01-06-12, 02:57 AM
Hey :) I just need something explained for me :P

See my shop is full of clothing and accessories, I also have 7 change rooms and mirrors..but there are still customers leaving unhappy..how can I stop this?

I've had my shop booming before, where every customer has hearts and are pouring in.
Now most are leaving my store unhappy.
I don't know why, or what's changed :(
None of the 4 reasons are happening, (blocked room,register,empty racks or blocked mirror..) it is nicely layed out..

So why do they still leave? :(

Any reply will help Ty :)

nmishii
01-06-12, 03:26 AM
I don't play Fashion so I can't help. I think you also need to move things away from the walls, but not sure. If you post a screenshot of your boutique people who play Fashion can look at it and tell you what needs to be changed.

333sandy
01-06-12, 03:31 AM
My shoppers were getting upset so I increased the change rooms and mirrors until I got to 11 of each, now one walks out very rarely. Did you know that you can put mirrors on the wall for $500 just as long as nothing is blocking it, cheaper than free standing mirrors. Hope this helps.

janibany
01-06-12, 03:33 AM
I just had a look at your store. I would say they are unhappy because your register is all the way on the other side of the store. You see, they enter, have to walk to the clothes and accesories, then walk long to the mirror or changing room, then walk long again to the register and then walk the whole store to get out. I've found that some costumers are lazy and don't want to walk that much, so my advice: try re deco, put the register closer to the entrance and mirrors in different places, not all together in one place, mirror close to some accesories, like one mirror for every group of three accesories, same with clothes and changing rooms. Tell me if it helps :)

VienaDumpling
01-06-12, 05:43 AM
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/407519_10151126023825693_695715692_22391464_185395 5006_n.jpg

Wow thanks for the help guys. Jani, I think you may be right, I'll try redecorating and see what happens :)

Here, incase others wanted to help as to why this might be happening. :)

donnabean
01-06-12, 06:05 AM
Also try adding more registers customers dont like to wait

janibany
01-06-12, 07:33 AM
Also try adding more registers customers dont like to wait

Actually you don't need more than one register :)

NotJKsEvie
01-06-12, 08:29 AM
I noticed that if you haven't moved stuff around in awhile that the customers start being unhappy. Try moving your change rooms around a little. Hope that helps, good luck!

bobbyrae
01-06-12, 08:50 AM
Try putting 2 of the changing rooms where you have the mirrors and 2 of the mirrors where you have the changing rooms.

bobbyrae
01-06-12, 08:51 AM
Also look to see what icon comes up in green aove their heads before you see the broken heart. That's usually an indication of what needs to be done.

VienaDumpling
01-07-12, 01:09 AM
Thanks for all the help guys! I took all of your ideas!

I rearranged my shop a few times before I got it right ^_^
I also added 2 more of each mirror and change room, and moved the register to the middle so it's closer to everything :)

Now all my customers are having hearts and no one is leaving disappointed! (Yay) XD

Thanks for all the great suggestions, they worked XD

Quimbly
01-07-12, 01:52 AM
I had the same problem. I tried everything - Even having 12 mirrors, 12 changing rooms and 6 registers didn't make them happy. I had registers all over the store, as well as mirrors and changing rooms. All of my racks were full. Then I tried adding a boutique door which gave me one on each side of the store, and I put all of my changing rooms in between. I haven't had one broken heart since then. Hope this works for you.....feel free to add me if you want to look.

janibany
01-07-12, 03:00 AM
Yeeey, good for your happy costumers :)

gorgasgirlz
01-07-12, 08:37 PM
REDECORATE

buy more regusters as well. Also put racks and tables not so spread out ad buy a few more! There may also be something blocking a change room, mirror or register.

easby06
01-07-12, 10:28 PM
I had the same problem. I tried everything - Even having 12 mirrors, 12 changing rooms and 6 registers didn't make them happy. I had registers all over the store, as well as mirrors and changing rooms. All of my racks were full. Then I tried adding a boutique door which gave me one on each side of the store, and I put all of my changing rooms in between. I haven't had one broken heart since then. Hope this works for you.....feel free to add me if you want to look.

I'm with you on everything you have added. I just noticed this as well in the last few weeks. I would see the broken heart and still can't figure out why.

I keep an eye on my heart rating to make sure that does not changed.

ladyj0y
01-08-12, 02:44 PM
I've got a big Problem. A Goal with Timelimit O__O and no neighbour will accept this one stupid Secret Pilot. I added a lot and send my question, but no reaction? WHY?! What's wrong? Could somebody help me?
ID: LadyJ0y (it's a Zero) I wanna finish this soon ;____; I am online now!

felicitybliss
01-08-12, 02:51 PM
I've got a big Problem. A Goal with Timelimit O__O and no neighbour will accept this one stupid Secret Pilot. I added a lot and send my question, but no reaction? WHY?! What's wrong? Could somebody help me?
ID: LadyJ0y (it's a Zero) I wanna finish this soon ;____; I am online now!

Saw your plea....sent invite...left message in game...send pilot....have you accepted max items for day?

ladyj0y
01-08-12, 04:09 PM
thank you ;__; but it doesn't work, maybe I'll send you another request yesterday? But that's strange, I got 10 new neighbours maybe today, and send this request, but nothing happend. I don't think that the new neighbours ignoring my request. Somethings wrong ;__; is there a request limit like for gifts? Ok, I got 11 hours but in one hour i wanna sleep. What shell I do. Is there anybody who isn't my neigbour XDDD and could try it?

felicitybliss
01-08-12, 05:08 PM
thank you ;__; but it doesn't work, maybe I'll send you another request yesterday? But that's strange, I got 10 new neighbours maybe today, and send this request, but nothing happend. I don't think that the new neighbours ignoring my request. Somethings wrong ;__; is there a request limit like for gifts? Ok, I got 11 hours but in one hour i wanna sleep. What shell I do. Is there anybody who isn't my neigbour XDDD and could try it?

No, I sent you neighbor invite after you posted. Good news, I finally got the pilot request. It had a 2 hr lag. It is sent (accepted) and I posted on your wall. Hope you see it before you sleep. Goodnight!

queentina3
01-08-12, 05:36 PM

If your neighbors were Android users they wouldn't have received your request. We don't get requests for goal items nor can we gift them.