PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the timely reminder not to buy gems.

cupcakes4cece
01-05-12, 11:09 PM
Just as I was about to spend ten gems on the giant candy canes for the goal, a popup stole my ten gems. I mean, it stole them seconds before I was going to click on the candy canes. I had the candy canes in front of my eyeballs.

Thank you for reminding me why I do not and will not spend real money on these games. :rolleyes:

xSnowyOwlx
01-06-12, 02:04 AM
What popup cost 10 gems? Just curious, I've seen popups for limited-time items that cost at least 20 gems - and I know that snow dragon or whatever from last week's limited offer was more than 10 gems...

bigbux3
01-06-12, 02:29 AM
I had a pop-up take my gems. It was a refresh pop-up. It took 10 gems from me in Restaurant Story and it bought me a door. TeamLava is blaming me for the pop-up though. It was a total glitch! I was in the middle of remodeling my restaurant and then the pop-up popped up once and everything was fine. Immediately a second later another pop-up popped up and my restaurant was refreshed to the way it looked 2 minutes before the refresh and it took 10 gems and bought me a door! I don't see how a pop-up (which I have no control over) is my fault though. I spent a lot of money to purchase gems, and to have TeamLava take away something as "valuable" and "rare" as gems from its customers. Ugh. It makes me feel sick.
Sorry this happened to you. This is one of the newest glitches, and TeamLava isn't taking responsibility for their actions!

cupcakes4cece
01-06-12, 08:33 AM
What popup cost 10 gems? Just curious, I've seen popups for limited-time items that cost at least 20 gems - and I know that snow dragon or whatever from last week's limited offer was more than 10 gems...

Gems to Coins. I had some stuff planting when I opened the catalog to look at the candy canes.

cakeandpie
01-07-12, 10:03 AM
A gems to coins popup? I've never seen such a thing.

jtm101
01-07-12, 06:03 PM
Did you run out of coins while planting? That will produce a gems->coins conversion pop up.

pinkster73
01-07-12, 06:24 PM
Did you run out of coins while planting? That will produce a gems->coins conversion pop up.

This is right. POP

cupcakes4cece
01-08-12, 12:10 AM

Exactly. I was planting things, and you know how that takes forever, so I opened the catalog to look at the candy canes. Then it ran out of money and stole my gems just as I got to the candy canes and was about to spend the gems on them.

nmishii
01-08-12, 01:06 AM
I accidentally converted gems to coins in Farm and Bakery.

In Bakery, I had more than 9M coins and nothing to spend them on. Then the convert gems to coins popup appeared and I know I did not tap anywhere near where the button is in the middle of the screen. I bought 20000 more coins for 10 gems.