PDA

View Full Version : Catalog Item Wouldn't place and suddenly started charging gems!

susanbe
01-05-12, 10:00 PM
I emailed TL but they won't help - was told to post bugs here. I was trying to place an item in my next to last slot and it wouldn't go on a table. Repeated attempts failed, then I noticed my gem count was lower. Went back to catalog and items would place and now I have extra slots that I did not order! I am level 54 so I know how to place items and steer clear of gem traps.

TL- please give me my hard earned gems back. I don't need extra slots and havent used them. I just spent 2 weeks on goals and all I earned is gone. I have lived with losing a floor, walls, door and other crashes, but this is too much.

Please Team Lava- give my gems back!

pinkbarbie123
01-05-12, 10:33 PM
I wish team lava would help you out as they know the gem traps that they implement but sadly they will not lift a finger to do anything. They know of the situation you are talking about as it happens to their players every day and they have had hundreds of messages about these things happening. My suggestion is to not give them another penny.

barleycoon
01-06-12, 12:08 AM
Sometimes I think maybe support feel players may get more help on the forum with the help of moderator's or the Community manager's. With the issue of not being able to place items, it may help to delete the app and redownload, your game is safe on TLs server. Or force closing the app or restarting your device, may help sometimes with some issues.
I'm really sorry to hear you've lost gems too, TL don't refund gems that have been accidentally used.

pinkbarbie123
01-06-12, 03:58 PM
No forum or mods can help with the gem traps!