PDA

View Full Version : Improvements to be made!

Unregistered
10-25-10, 01:14 PM
They should make the improvements on making food, they are making it as realistic as possible but yet the food preperation time is not realistic, for example spaghetti does not take 2 days to cook and neither does stew, TeamLava you should really fix this plus it makes us have to close the restaurant just too cook food and after 1 hour the food is all eaten up already.

Unregistered2000
10-25-10, 06:42 PM
I agree. I think they have to have a variety like how on FS a crop takes like 4 days.

But I can see if they had a lasagna dish that took a day (or maybe even 2 days).

I also agree with how quickly the food is 'eaten' up. A dish takes 1 day and is gone in less than an hour. I know it has to do with how high the popularity rating of the Rest. is; But I don't see how it can be fixed, unless they make the amount of dishes higher or slow down the popularity increase.

milajichan
10-25-10, 08:31 PM
i think its realistic enough because they dont just cook one serving of the item they cook alot and i mean alot for example cupcakes there is 300 servings not just one in 1 hr its realistic at least thats what i think.