PDA

View Full Version : How many neighbors can you have?

janibany
01-05-12, 05:43 PM
What is the max. Of nbrs one can have?

dalula
01-05-12, 05:43 PM
1,000 i think

pinkster73
01-05-12, 05:50 PM
2000 is the max

janibany
01-05-12, 05:52 PM
Ah! Thanks! Gonna keep adding then :D

dalula
01-05-12, 05:55 PM
2000 is the max

wow i cant imagine having that many, its going to be hard to tip/like/play/water/tour whatever etc. all 2000 of them

xSnowyOwlx
01-05-12, 06:55 PM
I have 291 and won't add more.

I can't visit everyone and have to hope that some will eventually remove me so I can get back well below 200. People keep sending me invites and I decline because it's just ridiculous to have all those neighbors now that TL did the stupid all-checked for requesting for goals. Now I just have to wait 24 hours to get 1 of each goal item done because I can't uncheck 250+ neighbors.

shakiba
01-05-12, 07:45 PM
wow i cant imagine having that many, its going to be hard to tip/like/play/water/tour whatever etc. all 2000 of them

I know. My maximun for me is 150. i cant manage anymore than that. Phew, thats more stress than I need.

pinkster73
01-05-12, 07:56 PM
I have about 70 and I'm trying to have less

nmishii
01-05-12, 07:58 PM
The most I had was 139, I think. It was unmanageable.

This week I purged some inactive players because the new neighbor list makes it inconvenient to have them.

Today I have 32 nbrs each on Farm, Restaurant, and Bakery. I love it.

viviansmo
01-05-12, 08:03 PM
I have over 80 but around 20 are inactive. I guess I could delete some of them but a couple I keep hoping will come back to the game.

xSnowyOwlx
01-05-12, 10:17 PM
I'm keeping track of neighbors in the games that don't seem to be playing - some were on vacation of course - and after a while I'll delete the ones who haven't been seen for 3 months.

cupcakes4cece
01-05-12, 10:57 PM
I have a personal max of 100 per game. I don't see the point of going over that number. You don't have enough tippable tables/animals/dance floors/buildings for everyone, so then your wall gets a barrage of "ur full". And you can't get more than 20 gifts. On most games I have 50 or fewer neighbors.

333sandy
01-05-12, 11:58 PM
I have 2 and play quite comfortably, and quietly

jemcon
04-30-12, 07:14 AM
I always write on thier wall that if they reach 0 stars I will delete them. Gives them a chance to get back, but most dont. So when they reach 0, I delete them. Dont want to help out a leach :)

kmomma0822
04-30-12, 11:09 AM
I have over 200 and it's hard. I visit each one everyday to get my free coins, but I only like/shop those with 3-4 stars, and occasionally 2 stars. I want to know how you delete stores you've invited? There's an option to delete current neighbors, but what about the invites. I've invited a few that requested to be neighbors but they haven't accepted and it appears they've closed their stores. I believe I have 5 or so that need to be deleted. I learned to not send an invite if they are new because it's more likely they won't keep playing. So how do you delete those invited?

kattybell
04-30-12, 11:11 AM
I have over 200 and it's hard. I visit each one everyday to get my free coins, but I only like/shop those with 3-4 stars, and occasionally 2 stars. I want to know how you delete stores you've invited? There's an option to delete current neighbors, but what about the invites. I've invited a few that requested to be neighbors but they haven't accepted and it appears they've closed their stores. I believe I have 5 or so that need to be deleted. I learned to not send an invite if they are new because it's more likely they won't keep playing. So how do you delete those invited?

Currently you can't delete those, don't know if or when it will be a option.

ariesblu
04-30-12, 11:27 AM
I always write on thier wall that if they reach 0 stars I will delete them. Gives them a chance to get back, but most dont. So when they reach 0, I delete them. Dont want to help out a leach :)
That is brave. I just keep track and delete if necessary. That way it can be a clean and easy break, for I've heard of a lot of drama throughout the time I've been on this forum and I want to avoid that. :p

I play quite a few TL games on different devices, but it's gotten too much so I like to keep my neighbor numbers at least under sixty. When I first started playing, I thought the more the merrier, but it wasn't, lol. 30-40 is ideal for me. But I currently have the most (I think) in Farm on my phone because I had a couple of pending invites and felt bad for leaving them there for a while. I just never want so much at one time so I like to weed out people before adding new ones, but then it gets overbearing with the other pending requests, and I feel bad for just declining them. :eek: Maybe I just need to get over that.

...There's an option to delete current neighbors, but what about the invites. I've invited a few that requested to be neighbors but they haven't accepted and it appears they've closed their stores. I believe I have 5 or so that need to be deleted. I learned to not send an invite if they are new because it's more likely they won't keep playing. So how do you delete those invited?

You cannot delete pending invites. That is why I don't invite people anymore unless I know them from somewhere, because I ran into this issue when I first started playing and still have pending invites from way back on my phone. So I definitely will not choose to do it on my Kindle.

Also, pending invites impacts your neighbor count, so if you ever wanted the max amount of neighbors (2000) and had two pending invites, then you could only have 1998 neighbors until those two individuals accepted or declined your invite. There should be a way to un-invite someone, but so far there isn't. Heck, I was surprised when Facebook made it possible (thought it was amazing, lol).

dalula
04-30-12, 04:17 PM
Im struggling with 400 neighbors. some of them i dont even recognize or remember adding.

xElisax
04-30-12, 11:34 PM
i have about 200 and something and i tried to like them all, it took me 2 days! :P

jemcon
05-01-12, 05:52 AM
Once I started saying that on the walls, I did start getting nasty comments. But hey, don't sit there and request for items on a daily basis and not be a good neighbor back. No gifts, tips water, or cleaning from them. Just give me give me give me. LOL. I think it's funny that they take it personally. Its not personal, it helps to weed out the people that just leach but dont help. :)

doraleemartin
05-03-12, 11:59 AM
Yeah, i got nasty comments too. Guess what? i deleted them!

melroseavenue
05-03-12, 12:33 PM
At my highest I had about 70 now I have 57. I gift and visit all my neighbors and at 70 people it took almost an hour to visit them all so I shaved off some that I hadn't seen visit me in awhile.