PDA

View Full Version : Which is/are your favorite boxes? (#2)

dalula
01-05-12, 05:13 PM
Haha, sorry, I left out the secret bag. :p lets try this again, and if you voted on the other thread please vote here too! :o

janibany
01-05-12, 06:42 PM
Surprise and secret. I sooooo want the white cotton sofa and the angel wings and NOT avatar items I've gotten, but I think I am gonna save my gems for deco from now on, too much a risk... And I just want some of the most common items!

shakiba
01-05-12, 07:46 PM
This time secret beats magic. I still like the surprise box the best! :)

dalula
01-06-12, 10:52 PM
No one likes Halloween...?

shakiba
01-07-12, 03:34 PM
No one likes Halloween...?

eh. The prizes weremt that cool/good.

dalula
01-09-12, 04:13 PM
eh. The prizes weremt that cool/good.

yeah... no avatar clothes... lol

shabbyapple
01-10-12, 03:47 PM
I got everything "good" from the Magic box...the 1st and 2nd prizes on my first couple of tries. I think I'm lucky with the boxes *knock on wood*. I also got the Intimates display on my 2nd try with the Surprise Box. But I really want the wedding mannequin or the horse carriage. Too scared to try!

shabbyapple
01-10-12, 03:49 PM
I meant secret box*

dalula
01-10-12, 03:50 PM
I got everything "good" from the Magic box...the 1st and 2nd prizes on my first couple of tries. I think I'm lucky with the boxes *knock on wood*. I also got the Intimates display on my 2nd try with the Surprise Box. But I really want the wedding mannequin or the horse carriage. Too scared to try!

:( i got the wedding mannequin. i absolutely hate it.

dalula
01-10-12, 03:51 PM
:( i got the wedding mannequin. i absolutely hate it.

some people just have no luck... never gotten a 2nd or 1st place prize

sylvie4163
01-10-12, 03:52 PM
I love the holiday box.
I won the first prize but unfortunately lost it again due to someone tampering with my account........................................... .................... And have yet to get it back. -__-
Love the faux fur box and the groovy box.

sylvie4163
01-10-12, 03:52 PM
some people just have no luck... never gotten a 2nd or 1st place prize

I had gotten 6 2nd place items in a row once.

shabbyapple
01-10-12, 04:02 PM
Ahh! I love the wedding mannequin! But I guess grass is always greener. I always find myself wanting what other people got from boxes! Lol.

shabbyapple
01-10-12, 04:03 PM
I love the holiday box.
I won the first prize but unfortunately lost it again due to someone tampering with my account........................................... .................... And have yet to get it back. -__-
Love the faux fur box and the groovy box.

Oh wow, that's horrible.... didn't know our accounts are able to get 'broken' into. Yikes! Sorry to hear that.

sylvie4163
01-10-12, 04:04 PM
I love everything in the groovy box! EVEN the big quad sofa haha :)

shakiba
01-10-12, 04:25 PM

Same. Except for that little necklace. Ya, its pretty, but not when its worth 24 gems. :( I really want the hair or the fountain, just too chicken to try it.

shakiba
01-10-12, 04:26 PM
yeah... no avatar clothes... lol

lol, actually there was. :)
Remember the cat ears and the pumpkin tote? (or is it tope, lets just say bucket :p)

dalula
01-10-12, 04:55 PM
lol, actually there was. :)
Remember the cat ears and the pumpkin tote? (or is it tope, lets just say bucket :p)

bucket. and avatar clothes are shirts, dresses, skirts etc., those are only accesories. i hoped there would be a real costume your avatar could wear.

dalula
01-10-12, 04:56 PM

eww... i dont like that but everything else is great (except for all the 4th place items. is the mannequin a 4th place item?)

shakiba
01-10-12, 05:44 PM
bucket. and avatar clothes are shirts, dresses, skirts etc., those are only accesories. i hoped there would be a real costume your avatar could wear.

True, but they are still for the avatar.. but I know what u mean. That would've been nice...about the costumes

sylvie4163
01-10-12, 05:48 PM
I love everything in the faux fur box except the skull chairs.

143Blue
01-10-12, 06:26 PM
haha no one likes the halloween box but so many ppl bought it :P