PDA

View Full Version : TL, please help me ! I can't play my RS :(

sutarjono
01-05-12, 04:26 PM
I'm using android (Samsung GT-P1010 ), id : sutarjono. Since yesterday, I can not play RS because always force close on the first time I try to play. Until now. There is nothing happen even I have reinstalled million times. Please, please, don't ignore me this time. I have so many issues in RS that being ignored by you, but please not this.

nmishii
01-05-12, 04:37 PM
Many Android tablet users have posted that they cannot play Restaurant Story. I didn't follow them all, but I don't think there is a known solution. Can try searching for them.

Email support@teamlava.com with your problem and they can either help you or tell you that game is not supported for your device.

I play on a Samsung smartphone and can play RS, BS, and Farm, but RS seems to have a lot of issues. Getting force closes and coin losses, so there a problem with that game.

sutarjono
01-05-12, 05:14 PM
Nmishii, thank you for your response. I play RS since maybe four or five month ago. I did have so many times force closes but this time perhaps is the worst. I have emailed TL about my problem with the decreasing coins in my RS recently, but there's no improvement so far. I'm sure my email about this issue will end up the same story with my other one.

sutarjono
01-05-12, 05:56 PM
Well? just it ? We can not play this game again just because we use android ? How come ? I've been playing this game for a couple months now. So, why suddenly I can't play anymore just because this game isn't supported to my device? What's happen with those months ago? Hello, Team Lava people, are u guys there ? Please, don't make your faithful customer being treated like this? !

kooky panda
01-05-12, 06:42 PM
So when you enter the game it force closes before you can even see your own Restaurant? Or does it force close when visiting nbrs?
What is the version of your Device?
Are you able to play any of the other games?

The coins disappearing is a known bug

I can say the cause of the losing money issue (at least a majority of the cases) seems to have been caught by engineering and should be fixed in a new downloadable update. Unfortunately, I can't speculate on when this would be, but it is definitely a high-priority bug to fix.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19316-Why-in-the-world-does-the-amount-of-money-I-have-keep-changing&p=172644&viewfull=1#post172644

sutarjono
01-05-12, 06:52 PM
It just happens everytime I open the game. My Bakery Story runs just fine except with the coins bug. My device version in RS is 1.3.2 I'm using Samsung Galaxy Tab.

nmishii
01-05-12, 06:58 PM
So when you enter the game it force closes before you can even see your own Restaurant? Or does it force close when visiting nbrs?
What is the version of your Device?
Are you able to play any of the other games?

The coins disappearing is a known bug

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19316-Why-in-the-world-does-the-amount-of-money-I-have-keep-changing&p=172644&viewfull=1#post172644

kooky - I followed the link and GM posted that they found the problem on Nov 17. That was 7 weeks ago. People have been losing coins daily since before that, at least 2 months now.

There have been releases since then for both Android and iOS and the problem still exists.

Is there more info that TL can provide to us on this fix? Can they tell us if there are any workarounds that will get the coins back, like the one a person posted to tap the table (which didn't work for me)?

pinkster73
01-05-12, 07:06 PM
kooky - I followed the link and GM posted that they found the problem on Nov 17. That was 7 weeks ago. People have been losing coins daily since before that, at least 2 months now.

There have been releases since then for both Android and iOS and the problem still exists.

Is there more info that TL can provide to us on this fix? Can they tell us if there are any workarounds that will get the coins back, like the one a person posted to tap the table (which didn't work for me)?

Try uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Your progress is saved on TL's servers.

Ha ha I make myself laugh

sutarjono
01-05-12, 07:10 PM
I'm sorry, but in this thread I'm asking problem with my force close issue.

sutarjono
01-05-12, 07:13 PM
Kooky, I did everything that always suggested in this forum. NADDA! ! None is working for me.

sutarjono
01-05-12, 07:25 PM
My device is wifi version.

kooky panda
01-05-12, 07:38 PM
My device is wifi version.
On your android what version do you have? 2.1 2.3? Have you tried moving you game to you SD card to free up some memory?

I am also going to flag over . I have also seen some other android tablet players have the same issues.

kooky panda
01-05-12, 07:42 PM

I will see if any information on the manual fix for this issue. I will post http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19316-Why-in-the-world-does-the-amount-of-money-I-have-keep-changing&p=172644&viewfull=1#post172644 if I find out anything.

sutarjono
01-05-12, 07:48 PM
Ok, I'll try to move it to sd card *fingers crossed* thank you so much, Kooky. I'll report if something comes up.

sutarjono
01-05-12, 07:54 PM
Version 2.1

kooky panda
01-05-12, 07:55 PM
Version 2.1
you may need to update your device to at least 2.2 to be able to move your game to your SD card.

pinkster73
01-05-12, 08:01 PM
you may need to update your device to at least 2.2 to be able to move your game to your SD card.

I believe this is right. Froyo didn't support that but gingerbread did, and versions after

sutarjono
01-05-12, 10:21 PM
Sorry, I didn't check carefully. Version 2.2.

sutarjono
01-06-12, 05:40 AM
Kooky, I have moved my RS to sd card. Still force close. OMG, it's been two days ! What am I going to do now?

kooky panda
01-06-12, 06:06 AM
I have sent this over to GM. I will let you know(or a CM will post) when I hear anything on this issue.

sutarjono
01-06-12, 06:13 AM
Thank you so much for your fast response, Kooky. I really apreciate it.

sutarjono
01-06-12, 02:54 PM
Oh, how frustating ! When i saw my friend's RS while she was playing next to me, there are so many new items that i wanna buy !!! Arrrgh, there's nothing i can do but wait for TL to fix it. And waiting, ladies and gentlemen, is the most boring job ever.

sutarjono
01-07-12, 09:32 PM
Update : my force close issue is fixed now. But not with the coins bug. Hope soon.

cakesJordanEz
01-08-12, 04:43 PM
Same problem here, it force closes my Christmas and regular version. It only started today, and I'm an iPOD user. I've tried everything it won't work.

barleycoon
01-09-12, 05:01 AM
Same problem here, it force closes my Christmas and regular version. It only started today, and I'm an iPOD user. I've tried everything it won't work.

Not sure if you've tried syncing your device, it's helped me in the past with force closing on my iPod.
Could also try just playing on the one version of the app, sorry if you are already doing this.

tntmoviequeen
01-13-12, 02:08 PM
I'm having the same issue. I can't play RS at all but I can play any other TL game. It force closes before I can see anything on RS. I've moved everything to SD card, restarted my phone, uninstalled & reinstalled the app. Nothing is working. I'm on Android MyTouch 3G Slide. Version: 2.2.1. I don't know what else to try. I've sent emails to TL and received nothing back. Anything else to try?

lynsd
01-14-12, 06:47 AM
this happened in my bakery try clearing the data and cache for restaurant it worked for me , teamlava will not get back to you i emailed them for two months and all i got back was pre written emails, uninstalling and reinstalling does not work either . hope this helps