PDA

View Full Version : Lost all my $$

2unse
01-05-12, 02:32 PM
Logged into game and my cash was at a negative $5000 after having approximately $50,000. I can not seem to make any addition money and so I am not able to bake any goods. When visiting neighbors it shows a negative. HELP! It has been a couple days now and still not fixed.

kooky panda
01-05-12, 02:48 PM
Try restarting your device. If this does not help, delete the game and redownload if from the app store.
(you will not lose your game).

2unse
01-06-12, 11:29 AM
I turned device off, uninstalled and reinstalled the game and still I do not make any money to bake, ect.

barleycoon
01-06-12, 11:40 AM
I turned device off, uninstalled and reinstalled the game and still I do not make any money to bake, ect.

Which device, device version and game version are you playing on? Thanks
For Idevices, sometimes playing on one version may help. Are any coins being added to your total amount? I'm not sure if you've tried restarting your device.

2unse
01-07-12, 03:28 PM
I have restarted my iPad various times. I have uninstalled the game a couple time as well with no luck. I can not make money at all and my counters seem to be staying full even though I have had no money to bake anything. This bites!

kooky panda
01-07-12, 03:35 PM
I have restarted my iPad various times. I have uninstalled the game a couple time as well with no luck. I can not make money at all and my counters seem to be staying full even though I have had no money to bake anything. This bites!

since you reinstalled you should have the most current version. You will need to email support@teamlava.com to have them look into your game.

queentina3
01-07-12, 11:35 PM
since you reinstalled you should have the most current version. You will need to email support@teamlava.com to have them look into your game.

I'm not sure that will work Kooky. I've been emailing back and forth with them for over a week now about some of my BS issues and tonight when I responded to one of their emails I got 3 auto-generated responses back.

One of those responses was stating that my issue sounded like I was trying to change devices. Uh, no. My response sounded nothing like that.
Another of those responses told me that I may have to wait 5 days for another response from them. Great, like I haven't been waiting long enough.
The last response stated that all bug or glitch emails now have to go through the forums as they won't respond to emails about them any longer.

2unse
01-09-12, 06:27 PM
This is the same response I got Qweentina3. Very disheartening to spend so much time on a game to now not be able to play it.

bigtail2
01-10-12, 06:53 AM
I, too, am out of cash. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. IPad2 v 5.0.1