PDA

View Full Version : New to game and questions

kckm03
01-05-12, 01:05 PM
First of all what are goals? I have an android powered phone that I am playing on and I have read some of the threads about not getting goals if you play on an android...that is fine, but what are goals?

Also, what is the best ways to move up in levels?

I have read that others block there doors and parts of their shop, why? tia

kattybell
01-05-12, 01:08 PM
Goals are used to earn gems, coins, xp and some items such as Wedding Display.

Best way to move up in levels is to order clothes. And to have plenty of clothes for neighbors to like.

By blocking the door, it allows no customers to come in. Sometimes though a quick sale can happen when unblocked. Some part their shop so they can stock up on items.

kckm03
01-05-12, 01:11 PM
Thank you very much..that helped.

dalula
01-05-12, 05:15 PM
Goals are used to earn gems, coins, xp and some items such as Wedding Display.

Best way to move up in levels is to order clothes. And to have plenty of clothes for neighbors to like.

By blocking the door, it allows no customers to come in. Sometimes though a quick sale can happen when unblocked. Some part their shop so they can stock up on items.

... and to collect likes ;) Also, to save money you should buy the wall mirrors. it saves money.

dalula
01-05-12, 05:16 PM
... and to collect likes ;) Also, to save money you should buy the wall mirrors. it saves money.

wow... i said saves money twice lol repetition

lisalovelys
01-05-12, 05:32 PM
I am also new to this game and have questions of my own. First off, last night, when I went to bed, I had 17 gems....when I got up this morning....I only had 11. What happened to them? Also, is there a way to transfer product from one kind of table to another kind of table? Or one kind of rack to another rack? Thanks for your help. Feel free to look me up and friend friend me. My Storm8 ID is LisaLovelys......Thanks!! Lisa

lisalovelys
01-05-12, 05:34 PM
Also....I guess I don't understand this whole "goal" thing. Is there someplace on here that explains that whole thing? Thanks!!

dalula
01-05-12, 05:46 PM
Also....I guess I don't understand this whole "goal" thing. Is there someplace on here that explains that whole thing? Thanks!!

its like a quest, there is a popup showing things you need to do in order to win a prize ;) but its only for iOS unfortunately, so androids dont get it (or see the prizes)

dalula
01-05-12, 05:47 PM
I am also new to this game and have questions of my own. First off, last night, when I went to bed, I had 17 gems....when I got up this morning....I only had 11. What happened to them? Also, is there a way to transfer product from one kind of table to another kind of table? Or one kind of rack to another rack? Thanks for your help. Feel free to look me up and friend friend me. My Storm8 ID is LisaLovelys......Thanks!! Lisa

No, you cant transfer products and for the gems, you might have accidentally purchased a counter, rack, or something for your avatar. unfortunately that wont be refunded. if you want new nbrs its helpful to post your id in the ADD ME thread. ;) you will get lots of invites, i did that once and i had 20 invites in one day :D

kooky panda
01-05-12, 06:28 PM

you can email support@teamlava.com tell them your game, storm ID and the day you lost the gems. They will be able to tell what the gems were spent on.

lisalovelys
01-05-12, 06:29 PM
Ok, cool, thanks for your help. And, I'll get on the ADD ME thread. Is there some sort of goal you're supposed to reach on here or do you just go indefinitely.

shakiba
01-05-12, 07:49 PM
idk if anybody mentioned this yet but if u r using an android device then u dont have the goals, sadly. Only IOS players does.

lisalovelys
01-05-12, 09:25 PM
Ok....if there are no goals for android devices....what is the point of the game? I guess I don't understand. This is the first time I've EVER played any kind of game like this.....