PDA

View Full Version : Will I not make it?

JerseyGirlsMama
01-05-12, 11:08 AM
I'm only on level 24 and have been working diligently on this candy cane goal. Right now I'm on 'meet your maker.'. How many more goals pop up before you can unlock the recipe? And the deadline is January 13th?

If somebody can list out all the goals within this goal in order that would be great. And if you think I don't stand a chance at finishing them in time please tell me so I can stop wasting my time.

pinkster73
01-05-12, 11:37 AM
Sorry, I don't know because I'm too busy trying to master white pointsettas on farm before they disappear AAAHHHHHH!!!!!! Panic!

kooky panda
01-05-12, 11:41 AM
I did not take screen shots early with the goals. This is what I could find that ppl posted for candy cane appliance.

"Chillby"/CandyCane Oven
Level 1
Buy a Candy Cane Oven
AND Request 1 "Sugar" from a Neighbour (or neighbours)
AND Serve 10 Fruit Tarts

Level 2
Visit 4 Neighbours
AND Request 4 "Eggs" from Neighbours
AND Serve 30 Celebration Cupcakes

Level 3 for Chillby is as follows:

Serve 30 Hot Chocolate (yes, hot chocolate again -.-)
Obtain 8 tabs of butter
Send 8 gifts

Another goal for those of you planning ahead is "Meet Your Maker": serve 40 strawberry cheesecakes, complete a candy cane maker, and obtain 10 dried cranberries.

If I find more, I will post.

syrenas
01-05-12, 05:49 PM
Maybe this list can help:

Chillby"/CandyCane Oven*

Yule log recipe

Level 1
Buy a Candy Cane Oven
AND Request 1 "Sugar" from a Neighbour
AND Serve 10 Fruit Tarts

Level 2*
Visit 4 Neighbours
AND Request 4 "Eggs" from Neighbours
AND Serve 30 Celebration Cupcakes * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Level 3
Serve 30 Hot Chocolate
Obtain 8 tabs of butter
Send 8 gifts

Level 4
leave 20 tip
have 2 holiday balloons
obtain 10 bags of flour

After that, yule log recipe will unlocked

"Meet Your Maker": To unlock cranberry cider

serve 40 strawberry cheesecakes,
*complete a candy cane maker,
*and obtain 10 dried cranberries.*

Decidering factor

Serve 35 Yule log
Serve 30 Hot Chocolate*
Obtain 15 Cinnamon sticks, then cranberry cider will be unlocked.*

Better butter- to unlocked candy cane cake

Level 1
- obtain ten tab of butter
- visit 5 neighbor
- serve 40 Yule log

Level 2
-40 cranberry cider
-20 Yule log
-10 cinnamon stick

syrenas
01-05-12, 05:54 PM
Cranberry Cider: 1h*
Candy cane cake: 2h*
Holiday cupcake: 10h
Gingerbread cake: 4h
Yule log: 6h
Mince pie: 1h

syrenas
01-05-12, 05:55 PM
IMO, keep trying to complete the goals as we don't know yet, maybe TL decided to extent the deadline 

dalula
01-05-12, 06:16 PM
I hope the candy cane cake goal will be extended, if it expires at Jan 13 my candy cane oven is going to be totally useless. (unless there are more recipes for it... hopefully :))

nmishii
01-05-12, 06:24 PM
I didn't get the goals but I have a question on the goal recipes. Recipes such as the ones listed below, is the only purpose to make them is to complete a task? Or can you master them and get gems at Level 2 and 4?

xcellent
01-05-12, 06:30 PM
I didn't get the goals but I have a question on the goal recipes. Recipes such as the ones listed below, is the only purpose to make them is to complete a task? Or can you master them and get gems at Level 2 and 4?

Yes.. Just like other recipes,u can master it and receive gems for rank 2 and 4 mastery...

nmishii
01-05-12, 06:35 PM
Yes.. Just like other recipes,u can master it and receive gems for rank 2 and 4 mastery...

Thank you. That sucks. All that time spent on making those recipes to be made for around 6 weeks, and they can't even release them to all players. It would have taken little effort to make them available to Android players as weekly content.

pinkster73
01-05-12, 06:36 PM

Oh now I'm not happy

xcellent
01-05-12, 06:39 PM
another parity for android users.....

Gem loss (goal recipes)

RS--- 10 gems (prime rib,holiday ham,stuffing,apple cider,fruitcake--- ps free to add if i forgot something)
BS-- 12 gems

Total : 22 gems

Not to mention also some rewards after some tasks (like the sleigh,bear stuff, new year ball etc)
They should at least compensate them for this issue..it's not their fault not to get the goals....

xcellent
01-05-12, 06:41 PM
Edit:

TL should at least-- instead of "They"...

nmishii
01-05-12, 06:41 PM
Oh now I'm not happy

Yeah, it also means we were left out on the Farm crops. In Farm, RS, and BS, they gave Androids very little holiday content and I didn't have anything to do most of the time. I got 3 recipes in RS and 2 in BS. 3 crops and 2 trees in Farm.

pinkster73
01-05-12, 06:50 PM
Yeah, it also means we were left out on the Farm crops. In Farm, RS, and BS, they gave Androids very little holiday content and I didn't have anything to do most of the time. I got 3 recipes in RS and 2 in BS. 3 crops and 2 trees in Farm.

I didn't realize we missed the opportunity to earn so many gems

pastrychef17
01-05-12, 06:59 PM
another parity for android users.....

Gem loss (goal recipes)

RS--- 10 gems (prime rib,holiday ham,stuffing,apple cider,fruitcake--- ps free to add if i forgot something)
BS-- 12 gems

Total : 22 gems

Not to mention also some rewards after some tasks (like the sleigh,bear stuff, new year ball etc)
They should at least compensate them for this issue..it's not their fault not to get the goals....

Technically, on RS, you're not missing out on gems for the fruitcake and the stuffing because you would have to spend a minimum of 20 gems to unlock both recipes and a maximum of 48 gems to pay the gem requirements. Or you are missing out but you're also "saving" by not paying the gem requirement. Everything else is fair to say android got shafted.

pinkster73
01-05-12, 07:03 PM
Technically, on RS, you're not missing out on gems for the fruitcake and the stuffing because you would have to spend a minimum of 20 gems to unlock both recipes and a maximum of 48 gems to pay the gem requirements. Or you are missing out but you're also "saving" by not paying the gem requirement. Everything else is fair to say android got shafted.

I missed out on gems from mastering candy cane crops and red pointsettas in farm.

nwlee
01-05-12, 07:03 PM
Why do you want to complete the goals. It takes such a long time and they made you spend all your coins. The reward you get 5000 coins. But when you spend your coins to meet the requirement, you are at a loss. I gave up my goals. Keep baking the same food & you level up faster. I have earned 20 gems just by cooking the food over and over again.

nmishii
01-05-12, 07:32 PM
I missed out on gems from mastering candy cane crops and red pointsettas in farm.

You missed out on more. There were holly trees and snowy trees. Maybe more, but I think that's it. Yanochka has a screenshot of them and I recall the two trees.

pinkster73
01-05-12, 07:57 PM
You missed out on more. There were holly trees and snowy trees. Maybe more, but I think that's it. Yanochka has a screenshot of them and I recall the two trees.

I figured there was more. I was trying to ignore it. Impossible though