PDA

View Full Version : Glitch?

sourlicorice2
01-05-12, 03:22 AM
I was just in my design tab in bakery and discovered I had 4 extra Beary Happy New Year Bears. Now I have five of them. We're we supposed to get five for completing the goal or just one? Not that I mind as they r adorable lol. Now I have five Beary happy new year bears in my bakery. I'd rather have my gems back from the clock tables that I bought before they were changed to coins. I really only need one bear.

kattybell
01-05-12, 05:11 AM
I'm pretty sure you get five. Like in Restaurant the balloons and 2012 ball, were more than 1.

barleycoon
01-05-12, 05:25 AM
I have five and many of my Nbrs, it is lovely as they are extremely cute.

sourlicorice2
01-05-12, 05:44 AM
Lol ok thought it was a glitch I completed the goal about three days ago but didn't notice I had more than one till today. I love them. I've been only concentrating on finishing the goals for decorations. Though the balloon one I won't get cause of the stupid chocolate fountain. Don't have enough coins, don't want that big, ugly honking thing and won't waste gems to complete it as the reward is not worth it.

kooky panda
01-05-12, 05:51 AM
Lol ok thought it was a glitch I completed the goal about three days ago but didn't notice I had more than one till today. I love them. I've been only concentrating on finishing the goals for decorations. Though the balloon one I won't get cause of the stupid chocolate fountain. Don't have enough coins, don't want that big, ugly honking thing and won't waste gems to complete it as the reward is not worth it.
on bakery, you do not have to buy the chocolate factory, to get the balloons. It think that was only for the RS goals.
This thread I think has all the pictures of the goals for the balloons for bakery.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?22040-Chillby-returns-to-BS-new-years-goals&p=201418&viewfull=1#post201418

sourlicorice2
01-05-12, 07:23 AM
on bakery, you do not have to buy the chocolate factory, to get the balloons. It think that was only for the RS goals.
This thread I think has all the pictures of the goals for the balloons for bakery.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?22040-Chillby-returns-to-BS-new-years-goals&p=201418&viewfull=1#post201418

I know thx. I was referring to the one in RS. Thx though :-)