PDA

View Full Version : missing items

callnemomplz
01-04-12, 09:50 PM
I logged in tonight and all my clothes were gone:confused:. I was gone only 6 hrs. I had 10000 - 11000 on each counter or rack. No way everything could have sold out. I have had it closed restocking. Now everything is gone except my stuff I just put out. Shops name is mom's boutique Im Level 55. Please fix this I have worked hard on getting my big store and full of items. I'm not about to start over.
I reset my Droid and even pulled the battery. Its all gone:(

barleycoon
01-04-12, 11:06 PM
I'm not sure, if the door may have been blocked. When we block the door, it can result in a quick sale of all our clothes.
Blocking the door was not a design feature of the game. Sometimes if we visit lots of other players when we first unblock the door, it may help with this problem. I've found as I got into higher levels, I have a lot more stock and I don't need to close now. I'm sorry, your stock has gone. I know it's really frustrating when it take's ages to furfill orders.

pinkster73
01-05-12, 09:30 AM
I'm not sure, if the door may have been blocked. When we block the door, it can result in a quick sale of all our clothes.
Blocking the door was not a design feature of the game. Sometimes if we visit lots of other players when we first unblock the door, it may help with this problem. I've found as I got into higher levels, I have a lot more stock and I don't need to close now. I'm sorry, your stock has gone. I know it's really frustrating when it take's ages to furfill orders.

Correction: you, not we

kooky panda
01-05-12, 11:01 AM
I logged in tonight and all my clothes were gone:confused:. I was gone only 6 hrs. I had 10000 - 11000 on each counter or rack. No way everything could have sold out. I have had it closed restocking. Now everything is gone except my stuff I just put out. Shops name is mom's boutique Im Level 55. Please fix this I have worked hard on getting my big store and full of items. I'm not about to start over.
I reset my Droid and even pulled the battery. Its all gone:(

couple of things to keep in mind.

Short term catalog items will sell faster than the longer catalogs. So if your 10,000 items were mainly from short term items(1 minute, 15 min, 1 hour, etc)
it is possible that these all did sell in 6 hours.

Also the counter items seemed to sell faster than the rack items.