PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant expansion

Unregistered
10-25-10, 11:20 AM
I have added 7 neighbors and yet won't expand to 10x13

deadpix
10-25-10, 12:00 PM
I have added 7 neighbors and yet won't expand to 10x13

Ummm just checking, but do you have enough money or gems for the expansion?

Unregistered
10-25-10, 12:13 PM
Ummm just checking, but do you have enough money or gems for the expansion?

hmm looking at the expansion... It's actually saying that if you add 7 neighbors, you get the 10x13 expansion with no cost OR you can puchase it for 50,000 coins!!! why have it that there - a neighbor of mine has but two friends and purchased the 10x13 because he won't add any more neighbors..

Unregistered
10-25-10, 12:55 PM
you gottta think with your head.......you dont just need the neighbors to expand you need the money also it's just telling you about the neighbors that you need before you can purchase the freakin expansion!!! THINK FOR GOODNESS SAKE

deadpix
10-25-10, 12:56 PM
hmm looking at the expansion... It's actually saying that if you add 7 neighbors, you get the 10x13 expansion with no cost OR you can puchase it for 50,000 coins!!! why have it that there - a neighbor of mine has but two friends and purchased the 10x13 because he won't add any more neighbors..

Hmmmm... It's been really some time since I expanded to 10x13 but I don't believe there was ever an option to expand just by having enough neighbors. In all of the Teamlava games, you were always only allowed to expand when you had both enough neighbors AND enough coins or if you did not have enough of either of those and you really wanted to expand, to use gems.

Unregistered
10-25-10, 02:49 PM
Hmmmm... It's been really some time since I expanded to 10x13 but I don't believe there was ever an option to expand just by having enough neighbors. In all of the Teamlava games, you were always only allowed to expand when you had both enough neighbors AND enough coins or if you did not have enough of either of those and you really wanted to expand, to use gems.

It's the 10x15 (typo). It looks like they are giving you that option but never programmed it in! I'm just trying to say why have it there when my neighbor expanded his restaurant to 10x15 without having the 7 neighbors - only 2 neighbors! It looks like they have the cost as being 7neighbors or buy for 50,000.00. One option - expansion 10x15 - 50,000 w 7 neighbors! After all, they are trying to get you to build your community! I play CafeWorld as well..... I sure hope that the person who replied before you isn't one of my neighbors! X; this is a forum for help, suggestions, feedbacks,etc - not rude people! (;

Unregistered
10-26-10, 03:34 AM
It's the 10x15 (typo). It looks like they are giving you that option but never programmed it in! I'm just trying to say why have it there when my neighbor expanded his restaurant to 10x15 without having the 7 neighbors - only 2 neighbors! It looks like they have the cost as being 7neighbors or buy for 50,000.00. One option - expansion 10x15 - 50,000 w 7 neighbors! After all, they are trying to get you to build your community! I play CafeWorld as well..... I sure hope that the person who replied before you isn't one of my neighbors! X; this is a forum for help, suggestions, feedbacks,etc - not rude people! (;

The neighbor number is the prerequisit befor you can buy it with coins

Unregistered
10-26-10, 09:25 AM
Hi. I'm kind of having the same problem. I understand what you are saying about the number of neighbrous being the prerequisite. However, I'm assuming that if u have the correct number of neighbours to meet the requirements then the coin amount will also then show. I have 15 neighbours but when I press on the 14x17 expansion, it says that i dont have enought neighbours. No coin value comes up saying that I dont have enough of that.

jvrichie
09-15-11, 12:33 AM
Same problem and those of you answering are not listening very well.

The first thing that happens is you get a frame saying "add 7 neighbors" and right next to it is another square with the exact same measurements saying 50,000 to expand. Do you get it? Both options appear side by side and separate from each other. It is very clearly not saying that once you get the neighbors you then have to pay 50,000 because that is also an option by itself. Theres no reason for both to be there unless they are an either/or choice. Theres certainly plenty of room on the tile to say that you need both if that was what they meant.

The added bs is that once you reach 7 neighbors the square changes and says you need 10 - again right next to the square with the 50,000 payment option - but separate.

Whether this is a mistake or not it is still bs and needs to be fixed.

greygull
09-15-11, 01:44 AM
This is an old thread, and will be closed.