sylvie4163
01-04-12, 06:58 PM
What do you wish you could do??

Lol, I wish I could edit my posts!!!

(my wish came true, haha!)

Last edited by Sylvie4163 at 5:57 pm

87642andme
01-04-12, 07:01 PM
Don't you wish you had ninja s****s before you became a parent? Lol.....

pinkster73
01-04-12, 07:30 PM
I wish I could eat whatever I want and stay skinny

and you didn't edit your post. I can do this too :)

sylvie4163
01-04-12, 07:36 PM

[SNIPPITY SNIP SNIP!]
Last edited by Sylvie4163

......... I did too!! Haha. I'm working my butt of trying to complete the stupid goals! :mad:
I wish TeamLava would give us til February *hint hint*

pinkster73
01-04-12, 07:38 PM
......... I did too!! Haha. I'm working my butt of trying to complete the stupid goals! :mad:
I wish TeamLava would give us til February *hint hint*

you did not, you're busted

LCAHEARTS
01-04-12, 07:44 PM

Ugh yeah, I'd love a year off of working out! That would bring a lot less stress to my wedding planning. LOL :)

babyalexis10
01-04-12, 07:53 PM
[QUOTE=pinkster73;203162]I wish I could eat whatever I want and stay skinny

i wish this soo much..im still trying to lose the weight i gained last year in my pregnancy..loseing weight is so hard sometimes..especially when ur husband is chomping down on a whopper and fries and u know u cant eat it

LCAHEARTS
01-04-12, 07:55 PM
I had to cut down on sodas to get in better shape. I'd say I was already in shape, but I wanted to tone up some more. I miss my massive amount of soda though. Lol.

I'm a loser bear like that.

viviansmo
01-04-12, 07:59 PM
I wish I had more time in each day. 24 hours just isn't enough.

babyalexis10
01-04-12, 08:01 PM
I had to cut down on sodas to get in better shape. I'd say I was already in shape, but I wanted to tone up some more. I miss my massive amount of soda though. Lol.

I'm a loser bear like that.

yea same here..ive always had a pretty nice shape..with curves in all the right places if ya know what i mean lol..but when i got pregnant i craved chocolate cake like crazzyy..my husband would always bake me chocolate cake or cupcakes..it was insane..suprisingly my baby only weighed 7lbs at birth lol..a yr later ive lost alot of the weight i gained but im still trying to get back into my sz 7 paints

sylvie4163
01-04-12, 08:34 PM
you did not, you're busted

will I ever get to edit my posts????? :rolleyes:

or is my wish busted? Lol

87642andme
01-04-12, 08:47 PM
Ugh yeah, I'd love a year off of working out! That would bring a lot less stress to my wedding planning. LOL :)

Congrats on the upcoming nuptials!

shakiba
01-04-12, 08:56 PM
Wow. Im the exact opposite! I eat, and im still skinny. Whats wrong with me? :p

@pinkster
that edited post thing is funny xD

babyalexis10
01-04-12, 08:58 PM

@pinkster

everyone is different..nothings wrong with that

LCAHEARTS
01-04-12, 08:58 PM
yea same here..ive always had a pretty nice shape..with curves in all the right places if ya know what i mean lol..but when i got pregnant i craved chocolate cake like crazzyy..my husband would always bake me chocolate cake or cupcakes..it was insane..suprisingly my baby only weighed 7lbs at birth lol..a yr later ive lost alot of the weight i gained but im still trying to get back into my sz 7 paints

Yes, you further up my fears of getting preggers. LOL. I want kids so bad and I'm going to cry when I kiss my body goodbye. He/She better be famous! LOL JK. Size 7 is an amazing size. I'm latin so I totally understand the curves, I am a size 7 so I work hard to keep it that way.

LCAHEARTS
01-04-12, 08:59 PM

@pinkster

I'm sure you wouldn't want it any other way though. Lol :)

LCAHEARTS
01-04-12, 09:00 PM
will I ever get to edit my posts????? :rolleyes:

or is my wish busted? Lol

Kooky said somewhere that it's a feature that got disabled for any member that signed up after April 2011 or something like that?

babyalexis10
01-04-12, 09:03 PM
Yes, you further up my fears of getting preggers. LOL. I want kids so bad and I'm going to cry when I kiss my body goodbye. He/She better be famous! LOL JK. Size 7 is an amazing size. I'm latin so I totally understand the curves, I am a size 7 so I work hard to keep it that way.

lol dont be scared to get pregnant..i am spanish too..i love having my latina in me and i had the same feelings as u did when i first found out i was prgnant..i was like omg thier goes my sexy stomach..yea i gained weight but its all going back to the way it was..im 25 years old so im still pretty much young and i only want 1 child so so i have all the time now to keep my shape :)

pinkster73
01-04-12, 09:28 PM
Kooky said somewhere that it's a feature that got disabled for any member that signed up after April 2011 or something like that?

That's correct. Mid April. And it wasn't disabled, allegedly its an error that's still not fixed.

pinkster73
01-04-12, 09:35 PM
I'm 105 pounds give or take a couple but I'm only 5 foot 1 inch tall. Both my babies were 8 pounders. I'm glad I had them when I was 21 and 22 years old, helps things to go back where they should faster. My son says I'm not little, I'm fun size :)

babyalexis10
01-04-12, 09:50 PM
I'm 105 pounds give or take a couple but I'm only 5 foot 1 inch tall. Both my babies were 8 pounders. I'm glad I had them when I was 21 and 22 years old, helps things to go back where they should faster. My son says I'm not little, I'm fun size :)

im 5"3..ive always had a nice flat stomach..but i have the spanish big hips and butt to keep balance haha

pinkster73
01-04-12, 10:10 PM
im 5"3..ive always had a nice flat stomach..but i have the spanish big hips and butt to keep balance haha

You're fun sized too!

LCAHEARTS
01-04-12, 10:25 PM
lol dont be scared to get pregnant..i am spanish too..i love having my latina in me and i had the same feelings as u did when i first found out i was prgnant..i was like omg thier goes my sexy stomach..yea i gained weight but its all going back to the way it was..im 25 years old so im still pretty much young and i only want 1 child so so i have all the time now to keep my shape :)

I'm 24 :) Yay, age neighbors! Let us pray that your theory on my possible future is correct. LOL :)

LCAHEARTS
01-04-12, 10:25 PM
My son says I'm not little, I'm fun size :)

Omg, cutest thing ever!

pinkster73
01-04-12, 10:27 PM
I'm 24 :) Yay, age neighbors! Let us pray that your theory on my possible future is correct. LOL :)

It will eventually with some work. (Unless you're super lucky). Don't worry about that, and congratulations!

babyalexis10
01-04-12, 10:30 PM

lol youll see it will all be okay..i never thought i would have kids till i was like 30 atleast..i was stil in my partying stage..my pregnancy wasnt planned..but when u see your baby for the 1st time in ur arms its the best feeling :)

pinkster73
01-04-12, 10:33 PM
lol youll see it will all be okay..i never thought i would have kids till i was like 30 atleast..i was stil in my partying stage..my pregnancy wasnt planned..but when u see your baby for the 1st time in ur arms its the best feeling :)

Those darn surprise pregnancies :p

(One of my two was not planned either)

casadolce
01-04-12, 10:38 PM
Pinkster congrats on winning 50 gems, I wish you lose them in some gem traps...lol...just kidding...just kidding...

I'm 5'3". I'm not short. I'm petite :)

babyalexis10
01-04-12, 10:39 PM
Those darn surprise pregnancies :p

(One of my two was not planned either)

i should have known it was gonna happen being that me and my husband werent being careful lol

pinkster73
01-04-12, 10:45 PM
Pinkster congrats on winning 50 gems, I wish you lose them in some gem traps...lol...just kidding...just kidding...

I'm 5'3". I'm not short. I'm petite :)

No, you are also fun size! And I'm guarding myself from evil gem traps with magic wa ah ah

sylvie4163
01-04-12, 10:47 PM
No, you are also fun size! And I'm guarding myself from evil gem traps with magic wa ah ah

what kind of magic?:rolleyes:

pinkster73
01-04-12, 10:49 PM
The power of hope?

sylvie4163
01-04-12, 10:51 PM
The power of hope?

Hope for what?? For TeamLava not to steal the gems you won? LOL.

shakiba
01-05-12, 09:43 AM
I'm sure you wouldn't want it any other way though. Lol :)

True dat :p lol

LCAHEARTS
01-05-12, 10:27 AM
That's correct. Mid April. And it wasn't disabled, allegedly its an error that's still not fixed.

LOL I can't help but laugh. Brand new forum make over but no errors fixed?! I love how somehow they get us all to bring up the games/TLness in off topic sections.

pinkster73
01-05-12, 10:33 AM
LOL I can't help but laugh. Brand new forum make over but no errors fixed?! I love how somehow they get us all to bring up the games/TLness in off topic sections.

Well....... It's pretty :)

sylvie4163
01-05-12, 10:46 AM
Yah, why'd they make the forum orange. Why not pink? :p
I'm a member of another forum and we can change the settings to make ours pink, orange, or grey. :)

pinkster73
01-05-12, 10:47 AM
Yah, why'd they make the forum orange. Why not pink? :p
I'm a member of another forum and we can change the settings to make ours pink, orange, or grey. :)

They didn't do pink because Orange is teamlava or storm8's colors, or something like that. I already checked

babyalexis10
01-05-12, 11:16 AM
They didn't do pink because Orange is teamlava or storm8's colors, or something like that. I already checked

Pink and black are my favorite colors...my fashion boutique is all pink and black..and my bakery is all pink walls (very girly)..LOve it!

sylvie4163
01-05-12, 11:24 AM

lame -____- lol

LCAHEARTS
01-05-12, 01:31 PM
lame -____- lol

LOL!

Anyways, I would imagine Storm 8 is that teal-ish aqua blue used in their screen-wide advertisements. I can handle the color. I've been trying to figure out the little person/face thing by the giant Team Lava above.

sylvie4163
01-05-12, 01:49 PM
LOL!

Anyways, I would imagine Storm 8 is that teal-ish aqua blue used in their screen-wide advertisements. I can handle the color. I've been trying to figure out the little person/face thing by the giant Team Lava above.
All I know is that it's having a bad hair day. ;)

Limaxa
01-05-12, 02:01 PM
I wish i could have back a Person who died .. Think i would be very happy :)

dalula
01-05-12, 05:37 PM

i wish i could have back my bird that died... she was so cute...

babyalexis10
01-05-12, 05:45 PM

me too..i wish i had my dad back..he would have been the best grandfather to my daughter..RIP daddy i love you

pinkster73
01-05-12, 05:47 PM
This thread is getting heavy

dalula
01-05-12, 05:50 PM
:'( my wanting my bird now seems lame compared to people... but i still want my bird back!!

dalula
01-05-12, 05:51 PM
>.< i just hate it when someone can do something but however hard you try you just cant do it lol (kind of off topic, but this IS the off topic section, so...)

dalula
01-05-12, 05:51 PM
>.< i just hate it when someone can do something but however hard you try you just cant do it lol (kind of off topic, but this IS the off topic section, so...)

but i kind of think i know how to "edit" your posts... :)

babyalexis10
01-05-12, 05:58 PM
This thread is getting heavy

how is it getting heavy? just because ppl want loved ones or things back that they miss?

sylvie4163
01-05-12, 05:59 PM
but i kind of think i know how to "edit" your posts... :)

Oh really.....:rolleyes:
I am a super hero!! Lol I can edit my posts!! I'm very magical :o;):p

*im not a real super hero, please don't call me to come and **** the huge spider, or the alien, or any other abnormal creatures/things.

Last edited by sylvie4163 Reason: because im a superhero

LCAHEARTS
01-05-12, 06:56 PM
Oh really.....:rolleyes:
I am a super hero!! Lol I can edit my posts!! I'm very magical :o;):p

*im not a real super hero, please don't call me to come and **** the huge spider, or the alien, or any other abnormal creatures/things.

Last edited by sylvie4163 Reason: because im a superhero

As long as you keep your hands off of Superman/Clark Kent, it's fine.

Sorry to those who lost a loved one or pet. Crying is an understatement the day I lose my pets :(

pinkster73
01-05-12, 07:00 PM
how is it getting heavy? just because ppl want loved ones or things back that they miss?

Gack! Talking about feelings is not my forte.

babyalexis10
01-05-12, 07:15 PM
Gack! Talking about feelings is not my forte.

yea i can tell..well i think theres nothing wrong with talking about your feelings..and if u dont like it u dont have to post on the forums if it bothers u that much!

pinkster73
01-05-12, 07:58 PM
Excuse me then

pinkster73
01-05-12, 08:05 PM
And there was no need to be rude

babyalexis10
01-05-12, 08:10 PM
And there was no need to be rude

well excuusee me!! for the fact that if ur not the type of person that doesnt like to speak ur feelings then u do not have to put ur 2 cents into the conversation..i take anything and everything that pertains about my decised father very seriously thank u very much! and if it was about someone that u cared about that died i dont think u would be cracking on it!!

pinkster73
01-05-12, 08:14 PM
well excuusee me!! for the fact that if ur not the type of person that doesnt like to speak ur feelings then u do not have to put ur 2 cents into the conversation..i take anything and everything that pertains about my decised father very seriously thank u very much! and if it was about someone that u cared about that died i dont think u would be cracking on it!!

No where did I "crack on" your dead father. I said this thread was getting heavy. Which it was. Merely an observation. Maybe it if that's serious to you you shouldn't post it in a thread discussing weight and babies.

babyalexis10
01-05-12, 08:19 PM
No where did I "crack on" your dead father. I said this thread was getting heavy. Which it was. Merely an observation. Maybe it if that's serious to you you shouldn't post it in a thread discussing weight and babies.

first of all it was on the thread about what ppl wish they had or could have back and if u read correctly mam one person said that they wish they could have back someone that passed away so i was responding to that cause i know the feeling..so read right before u put in your 2 cents..how old are u anyway? im guessing ur old cause being the fact that ur kids are older from what u said..but if u never said u had old kids i would have that i was talking to a 10 year old from the way that u talk!!

viviansmo
01-05-12, 08:27 PM
Um, Pinkster didn't write anything rude. You are being rude, babyalexis10. You seem to think, from what you post, that pinkster purpisefully offended you when all she did was post her thoughts. If you can't handle people not thinking the same as you, perhaps you should be the one to stop posting.

Sorry if I'm getting involved where I shouldn't, and I know Pinkster can fight her own battles... But that's just how I roll.

casadolce
01-05-12, 08:28 PM
Let's have a group hug! It's just miscommunication here, personal attack is unnecessary and uncalled for.

I wish my head cold would go away.

viviansmo
01-05-12, 08:29 PM
*purposefully

because I can't edit my own posts.

viviansmo
01-05-12, 08:31 PM
Good idea, that group hug. I wish your head cold would go away, too... And anyone else's. I also wish my roast was finished cooking.

babyalexis10
01-05-12, 08:33 PM
Um, Pinkster didn't write anything rude. You are being rude, babyalexis10. You seem to think, from what you post, that pinkster purpisefully offended you when all she did was post her thoughts. If you can't handle people not thinking the same as you, perhaps you should be the one to stop posting.

Sorry if I'm getting involved where I shouldn't, and I know Pinkster can fight her own battles... But that's just how I roll.

well how i roll is tha u need to mind your own business! u know what all of u are a waste of my time..i have better things to do than sit and worry about what all u immature ppl are saying..
like i said before your all old but act like your 10 year olds grow up!! seriously

casadolce
01-05-12, 08:34 PM
I also wish my roast was finished cooking.

I wish I were invited to your roast :)

sylvie4163
01-05-12, 08:39 PM
This is just a fun thread please leave the drama to your mama.

viviansmo
My wish came true!

Sweet house, I mean casadolce, if you are in northern California, you are invited to dinner. Sirloin roast, purple potatoes, green beans, and fresh blueberries for dessert. :-D

nmishii
@babyalexis10 - I have to agree with the others that pinkster was not being rude. I understand the emotions of losing a loved one, and those emotions can affect what we say or post. Please, just take a few moments off and eventually this thread could be a fun thread again.

pinkster73
01-05-12, 08:42 PM
Yes I didn't think I said anything rude. Whatever.

I'm in for purple potatoes

sylvie4163
01-05-12, 08:43 PM
What about pink potatoes :D

casadolce
01-05-12, 08:44 PM
My wish came true!

Sweet house, I mean casadolce, if you are in northern California, you are invited to dinner. Sirloin roast, purple potatoes, green beans, and fresh blueberries for dessert. :-D

Awww...I'm further North...in British Columbia, Canada. Your dinner sounds like a feast! May I ask what the occasion is? Or do you cook like this everyday?

sylvie4163
01-05-12, 08:45 PM
Awww...I'm further North...in British Columbia, Canada. Your dinner sounds like a feast! May I ask what the occasion is? Or do you cook like this everyday?

Isn't Canada fun to say? :)

casadolce
01-05-12, 08:45 PM
@ Pinkster: No, you didn't.

babyalexis10
01-05-12, 08:46 PM
@babyalexis10 - I have to agree with the others that pinkster was not being rude. I understand the emotions of losing a loved one, and those emotions can affect what we say or post. Please, just take a few moments off and eventually this thread could be a fun thread again.

yes losing a parent is very very difficult and i was extremly close to my dad..he passed away in a car crash driving to the police station because he was a police officer..so i was posting that in memory of him..i took what pinster said the wrong way then..but im the person to always speak my mind and i never take bs from anyone..thats just me.

casadolce
Isn't Canada fun to say? :)

Not as fun as saying "banana" :)

pinkster73
@ Pinkster: No, you didn't.

Hey I'm in Alberta. Are you cooking there? It's closer then California

pinkster73
01-05-12, 08:47 PM

Now who didn't just say Canada banana to themselves hmmmm?

sylvie4163
01-05-12, 08:48 PM

What about
Fransico
http://www.thelamesauce.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Elf_burp.gif

casadolce
01-05-12, 08:51 PM
Hey I'm in Alberta. Are you cooking there? It's closer then California

I should be making myself dinner but I'm spending too much time on the forum, eh?

Off to find food now :)

viviansmo
01-05-12, 08:52 PM

Almost every day. Unless the girls have piano or gymnastics. Then it's tacos or spaghetti or something easy.

Now who didn't just say Canada banana to themselves hmmmm?
I totally did. Canada banana Francisco!

viviansmo
01-05-12, 08:56 PM
@ babyalexis. Very sorry about your dad. ((hugs)).

babyalexis10
01-05-12, 09:01 PM
@ babyalexis. Very sorry about your dad. ((hugs)).

thank u..i appreciate that :)

nmishii
01-05-12, 09:02 PM
yes losing a parent is very very difficult and i was extremly close to my dad..he passed away in a car crash driving to the police station because he was a police officer..so i was posting that in memory of him..i took what pinster said the wrong way then..but im the person to always speak my mind and i never take bs from anyone..thats just me.

I'm sorry about your loss. As a baby, one of my nephews looked exactly like my dad when he smiled. You may one day be able to see your dad in alexis or another child, maybe in physical features or mannerisms, and that'll warm your heart and remind you of the good times you had with your dad.

pinkster73
01-05-12, 09:06 PM
Sorry about your Dads passing

babyalexis10
01-05-12, 09:13 PM
I'm sorry about your loss. As a baby, one of my nephews looked exactly like my dad when he smiled. You may one day be able to see your dad in alexis or another child, maybe in physical features or mannerisms, and that'll warm your heart and remind you of the good times you had with your dad.

yes my daughter actualy has the same color eyes that my dad had..i was very happy that she has a part of him in her..its wonderful when a child is born with some of the same features as a loved one :)

babyalexis10
01-05-12, 09:17 PM
Sorry about your Dads passing

thank u pinkster i appreciate that..and i apologize if i came off rude..i guess i am just still sensitive about his passing..these forums should be always be fun and not a place where ppl argue

LCAHEARTS
01-05-12, 10:33 PM
All one big happy "REALLY TL?" family again :)

casadolce
01-05-12, 10:41 PM
All one big happy "REALLY TL?" family again :)

La~la~la~la~la~~~~

I wish the games would be back on before my bedtime...which is in 20 minutes :(

nmishii
01-05-12, 10:50 PM
La~la~la~la~la~~~~

I wish the games would be back on before my bedtime...which is in 20 minutes :(

You got your wish. I just got into Farm.

pinkster73
01-05-12, 11:00 PM
You got your wish. I just got into Farm.

She's magic. I have to harvest my darn pointsettas in 80 minutes. I'm stalking them. I can't let them sit ready for harvest overnight. Sigh

sylvie4163
01-05-12, 11:22 PM
She's magic. I have to harvest my darn pointsettas in 80 minutes. I'm stalking them. I can't let them sit ready for harvest overnight. Sigh

Lol. I hate waiting for my crops to be ready when im tired. -____-

nmishii
01-05-12, 11:27 PM
My snowdrops are ready in 25 min. No problem.

I was busy and didn't get a chance to harvest my white poinsettias on time a few days ago. My white poinsettias are now going to be ready just before 6 in the morning. That's going to be tough. But then I plant the last of them and I'll have them mastered on Saturday evening.

viviansmo
01-05-12, 11:27 PM

Glad the games are back. Hate to think you might have wasted all that math! ;)

casadolce
01-05-12, 11:32 PM
I wish you all a good night's sleep ~ yay to Friday!

sylvie4163
01-06-12, 12:02 AM
It's 2:02 am and I have classes tomorrow :eek: ! Cya around update time.

sourlicorice2
01-06-12, 02:35 AM

I agree with you!

sourlicorice2
01-06-12, 02:39 AM

I'm sorry to hear that. My condolences, I can only imagine how difficult that must have been to go through. I watched my best friend have to go through losing her dad who was like a second dad to me. Not quite the same as losing your own father though.

sourlicorice2
01-06-12, 02:42 AM
I agree with you!

And I should read all the posts on all the pages before replying sry.

pinkster73
01-06-12, 10:19 AM
And I should read all the posts on all the pages before replying sry.

We've all done that ha ha

sourlicorice2
01-06-12, 04:48 PM
We've all done that ha ha

I didn't see the post where there was a group hug lol. I wouldn't have responded and stirred up the pot again if I'd realized it was finished lol

sylvie4163
01-06-12, 05:48 PM
I wish I had a fireplace. It's freezing here! 32* :eek:
^you northeners can laugh all you want, but that is freezing where I'm from ;)

viviansmo
01-06-12, 07:57 PM
I wish I could find the Christmas tree pick-up flyer the boy scouts left on my door a month ago. I hope tomorrows one of their pick-up days...

pinkster73
01-07-12, 12:06 AM
I didn't see the post where there was a group hug lol. I wouldn't have responded and stirred up the pot again if I'd realized it was finished lol

You were too late, you missed it ha ha

I wish I was done mastering those darn 36 hour pointsettas. I'm so sick of them now

sourlicorice2
01-07-12, 04:08 AM
You were too late, you missed it ha ha

I wish I was done mastering those darn 36 hour pointsettas. I'm so sick of them now

Lol so was I. Wish the red poinsettias and snowdrops were only 2 hr crops instead of 16 and a day. Never gonna be able to master them in time.

monkey51500
01-07-12, 05:26 PM
I wish I could be fearless

sylvie4163
01-07-12, 05:45 PM
I wish I could fly.

dalula
01-09-12, 04:35 PM
I wish i could have a unicorn. (not really... :o but kind of) I wish I could sit in a fluffy cloud in the sky and read. :)

sylvie4163
01-15-12, 11:37 PM
I wish I could see the aurora borealis

chocohk
01-15-12, 11:39 PM
I wish he will love me again ....

sumnboutme
01-15-12, 11:41 PM
I wish I had a job...

pinkster73
01-15-12, 11:58 PM
I wish redbites would never again forget a full stop. :p

And I wish I'm fixed by the end of this year.

pinkster73
01-15-12, 11:59 PM
I wish he will love me again ....

That made me sad :(

casadolce
01-16-12, 05:20 PM
I wish Pinkster would seriously consider giving me some of the gems she won AGAIN!!!

Congrats :)

shakiba
01-16-12, 06:42 PM
I wish Pinkster would seriously consider giving me some of the gems she won AGAIN!!!

True dat! Congats pinkster.

I wish... for world peace and to have a happy and educated future.

pinkster73
01-16-12, 10:24 PM
I wish I would get the limited time offers to spend my gems on

(Thanks guys!)

sumnboutme
01-16-12, 11:08 PM

I wish I knew how pinkster won her gems :)

pinkster73
01-16-12, 11:24 PM
I wish I knew how pinkster won her gems :)

With my yummy Pink-a-tini recipe

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21631-A-Toast-To-Your-Drink&p=211676#post211676

sumnboutme
01-16-12, 11:32 PM

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21631-A-Toast-To-Your-Drink&p=211676#post211676

Cool, congrats! Now I wish I had a glass of the non-virgin version of that drink ;p

pinkster73
01-16-12, 11:34 PM
Cool, congrats! Now I wish I had a glass of the non-virgin version of that drink ;p

It's less red and more pink in the grown up version :p

felicitybliss
01-16-12, 11:46 PM
It's less red and more pink in the grown up version :p

I wish I had the ingredients to make the pink-a-Tini as I just got back from a disastrous date :). At the moment, i really need the palest pink version of this one :)

dalula
01-17-12, 05:55 PM

:O i cant believe i didnt notice you won again! Congrats! :D

pinkster73
01-17-12, 05:58 PM
:O i cant believe i didnt notice you won again! Congrats! :D

Thanks! I wouldn't mind one right now :p

dalula
01-17-12, 06:12 PM
Haha lol i never win contests. just not my thing to win for some reason. so i will be utterly shocked if i do win. :p

dalula
01-17-12, 06:12 PM
Wait... that's a wish! :D i wish i could win a TL contest... even if its only once! :D