PDA

View Full Version : Unseen collectibles

micogal
01-04-12, 06:47 PM
Is anyone else not able to see what collectibles you are getting at the time you get them in BS? The only way I know I got one is the box drops down but I have no idea what I got. In RS it kicks the collectible out so you are able to see what you got but it doesn't do that in BS. I am using android and would love to be able to see what I'm getting.

queentina3
01-04-12, 06:56 PM
Most of the time I can see them, but one of my makers is in a corner between an oven and another maker and I normally don't see when items pop out from there. That area is a bit too cluttered to even see the stars, let alone a rolling pin. :-)

Otherwise I always see what the item is before it shoots up to the menu.

moopet8
01-04-12, 08:32 PM
I have noticed this too, but I thought it was just me being my normal oblivious self, I'm glad to see some one else has noticed it as well!

queentina3
01-07-12, 07:16 AM
micogal, I noticed that in RS it doesn't pop it out but it blinks in the drop down menu. In BS it does drop it out for me and I usually click it, but if I happen to not see it due to my one maker being kitty-cornered, it shoots up for me.

I wonder why yours does the the opposite to mine in the games. I just re-installed RS and I'm giving it another chance. :-)

cakeandpie
01-07-12, 09:42 AM
Strange how it works differently for different people. I play on two devices and on one, the collectibles blink in a drop down menu for both RS and BS, and on the other device, they bounce out. It's the same way with the coins and stars: on one they just quickly show up on screen and go away (the way it used to be for everyone, the way everyone likes it), and on the other they bounce out. Collectibles bounce out in Farm on both devices. I don't understand why it would be different for different devices.

I am hesitant to even say anything because I don't want TL to go trying to "fix" it so things bounce out on all my devices. I hate the bouncing clutter, which is driving me especially batty in Zoo Story 2 because you have to tap a second time to nurture your animals after you collect, and the coins get in the way.

queentina3
01-07-12, 09:59 AM
cakeandpie, I like the way RS works on my phone much better than BS. I know you don't HAVE to click on the stars and coins, but I've found many times after I click twice to collect them and they bounce out, if I move to another area of my bakery they don't always get collected and I just have to go back and click them anyways. In RS they just shoot right up like the collectables do.

I agree with the no messing with it as something else will probably break if they do try to fix it. LOL

I use a Motorola Droid Bionic so I'm not sure if that makes a difference or not. I notice some people that have an Android Tablet do have things run differently compared to me using my Android phone. I can understand the differences between iphone/ipad compared to an Android, but not between Android devices. Oh well.