PDA

View Full Version : Will I lose everything?

mommamia3
01-04-12, 04:28 PM
Long story short, I have lost all access to my original ITunes account. So I have a new one. Most of my apps I just deleted and reinstalled or re bought, no big deal. I am afraid to do it with my Fashion Story as I am really far along in the game. I downloaded Pet Shop Story under my new account (since I didnt have it before) and it knew my storm ID (i never entered it) So if I delete my fashion story app and reinstall under my new account (same iphone/device) will I lose all of my data?

dalula
01-04-12, 04:29 PM
I think if u email TL you can give them ur ID and u can move the acct to your new device. I think...

fireflyfw
01-04-12, 04:35 PM
Dalula is correct. Bc I've had to do that very same thing. But you'll also have to tell them wat level u were on an how many gems u had. An abt how much $ u have.

nmishii
01-04-12, 04:45 PM
Here's a thread on transferring games to another device:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device

kooky panda
01-04-12, 05:52 PM
Long story short, I have lost all access to my original ITunes account. So I have a new one. Most of my apps I just deleted and reinstalled or re bought, no big deal. I am afraid to do it with my Fashion Story as I am really far along in the game. I downloaded Pet Shop Story under my new account (since I didnt have it before) and it knew my storm ID (i never entered it) So if I delete my fashion story app and reinstall under my new account (same iphone/device) will I lose all of my data?
your games are saved on teamlavas servers, not your device or itunes account.

You will need to delete your current game and redownload from the app store, so your games match your new itunes account.(in case you want to purchase gems later).
If you are are on the same device, you current game will show up when you redownload from the app store. You game will be safe.